I stayed here for my first night of my trip and upon returning from a 4 day classical tour. I found the hotel staff to be friendly. My room was very small but it was find for the two nights I stayed (yes I was given the same room both nights). The WiFi worked very well for me especially compared to other hotels I stayed in during my trip. AC worked great. Yes the room decor seemed outdated but again for my purpose it was fine. There was a large safe box. I did not think the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was ok- I did not attempt to squeeze my own orange juice. It was about 10-15 minute walk to the plaka, acropolis, acropolis museum. The rooftop bar was really nice with a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel