“Good location”

The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel
Ranked #55 of 282 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here for my first night of my trip and upon returning from a 4 day classical tour. I found the hotel staff to be friendly. My room was very small but it was find for the two nights I stayed (yes I was given the same room both nights). The WiFi worked very well for me especially compared to other hotels I stayed in during my trip. AC worked great. Yes the room decor seemed outdated but again for my purpose it was fine. There was a large safe box. I did not think the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was ok- I did not attempt to squeeze my own orange juice. It was about 10-15 minute walk to the plaka, acropolis, acropolis museum. The rooftop bar was really nice with a great view.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank stephanieannes2014
There are newer reviews for The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This hotel was a great base for exploring Athens. The staff not overly friendly. The breakfast included we only use once as we had to leave the hotel early for transfers both to the port and to the airport. Breakfast was simple certainly nothing to rave about. The rooms were dated. We stayed before we left for Greek Isles and had a small room one end on 2nd floor, on return from Isles we had room on the same floor but a corner room which was much nicer pity we only had for 1 night and had to leave at 4.00am to go to airport. Very close to local attractions so a good place to explore from. Didn't eat in restaurant but had happy hour one night and the barman on that particular night was not loving his job - just saying. Great view from rooftop - perhaps would be good to have breakfast up there also.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Close to the Local main sites but the service especially for the breakfast in the morning is inadeguated and unpolite. The quality must be improved. The restaurant in the top is what se expected from. The room was in line with our Athens expextations so small...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed 2 nights..3rd tonight. Been travelling all over europe for last four weeks...by far the worst 4 stat hotel. Just because you put a few freebies in bathroom does not make it 4 stars. Decor in rooms from 1980's, matressess hard as a rock, double bed is literally two singles pushed togethet ( made up,as singles)....but traffic noise at night is horrendous(room 204) had no sleep for two days. Wifi is very average....cant even log on to a bank server? Management told me it was because I was using I pad?.
Air con in room is best feature......

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Location - central, about 20 mins from airport and 10 mins to ferry port
Staff - extremely friendly and helpful
Appearance - tidy and clean
Room - comfortable and not too tight
Services - amazing restaurant (a must see!)

We only stayed here for one night and would recommend the Athenian Callirhoe to anyone traveling to Athens. No complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Athens hotels
Airotel Parthenon
#24 of 282 in Athens
Herodion Hotel
Herodion Hotel
#13 of 282 in Athens

Been to The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel

Address: 32 Kallirrois, Athens 117 43, Greece
Region: Greece > Attica > Athens
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
#34 Luxury Hotel in Athens
#35 Business Hotel in Athens
Price Range: €74 - €168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel 4*
The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens