We stayed there in September 2011, when the recession impact on Greece was huge, we thought the Greeks would be more welcoming to tourists bringing in much wanted foreign currency. However, the Hotel staff were rather unfriendly and assistance was scarce. The hotel itself was clean, but rooms were cramped with uncomfortable beds. The much hyped rooftop restaurant with Acropolis view, was a damp squib.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel