1,106 results
All reviewssyntagma squaregreat locationwalking distanceermou streetshower roomcentral locationclean hotelmetro stationcity breaktriple roomyogurttourist attractionsbreakfast was includedair conditioningshort stayacropolis viewvisiting athens
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This was one of the best Best Western's I've stayed at. It is super central near the Plaka area. You can walk everywhere. The room is great. Strong AC, nice bathroom with strong shower. There is a lot of storage space and a safe. The check in was simple and they let us get our room early. They were really helpful and even walked us to the room and told us about the amenities. Room was quiet even though we were on the main street side. The breakfast in the morning was great. A ton of food and many choices. I highly recommend this hotel as I had scoured TA before we went trying to find the best place. The price, amenities and location make this a perfect choice for being super central in Athens.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank catelefono
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The staff were friendly especially a couple. One was a bit standoffish. The room was quite small but clean and tidy and the bed was very comfy.
The location was excellent close to everything and easy to get transport anywhere.
My stay was marred by being pickpocketd by Parliament, but the staff were very accommodating in helping me to sort my phone calls to cancel all my cards etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room maybe a smoking one.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank petervickijones63
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I stayed at Amazon for 6 days. The location is excellent, between Syntagma and Plaka stairs, only 5 mins walk to both place. The room is small but has all necessary amenities. Only one drawback for me is noisy from the street in early morning during my entire stay. Othewise it is very value hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We decided to stay at this hotel, as it was conveniently located within the pickup area for the tours we were taking part in whilst we were in Athens. Overall , this hotel is conveniently located closely to few of the attractions of Athens (Syntagma Square, Acropolis, mount lycabettus).
We arrived at this hotel after a 4 night cruise; as such we were at the hotel by 8am way before check in time. To the credit of the hotel staff, they ensured we had the room within an hour of arrival.
Whilst the room are small in size, they are neat and tidy and appear as if the hotel rooms were recently renovated. Whilst the hotel offers a variety of breakfast options, one will be spoilt for choice as to what to have for lunch and dinner as the hotel is walking distance to some great eateries.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aus_Mili
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located close to restaurants, shops and buses. The room was small however was comfortable with good bed linen, towels and other facilities. Breakfast was fresh and there was plenty to choose from. WIFI is included too. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple