“Best Greek yogurt and more!”
Review of Stani

Stani
Ranked #2 of 138 Dessert in Athens
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Omonia
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This is the last of its eta of the traditional milk bars in Athens
Offering home made yogurt with pure honey and walnuts!
Excellent coffee and loukoumades or else honey puffs. Don’t forget to order the anthogalo which is the pure double cream accompanied with tsoureki, the Easter Greek cake!
Yummy!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had some of the best desserts in our Greek Holiday right here at Stani. The staff was warm and hospitable , the desserts were to die for. Do go.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I loved the yogurt with walnut and honey very delicious and natural taste. It resembles the sour taste I had in my hometown.

1  Thank 349ugurt
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I' ve been in Athens for seven years and finally, it was time I visited this place! It is situated downtown (Omonia) in a small alley nearby the subway, so if you are around, it's worth a visit. It is a very nice place for milk desserts or simply yoghurt with honey and walnuts. I suggest you try the yoghurt or rice pudding or even kaymak ice cream with a sweet (basbousa or milk pie). I' ve tasted better sweets, but milk products are worth tasting!

2  Thank kiki116
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Just had breakfast today. The yoghurt with honey and nuts is amazing. The place is tucked away in a small alley. Outside sitting has a nice breeze and the food just tasted lovely. The menu is very simple. I did not try anything else but the yoghurt was awesome so had it twice.