We had a very nice stay there. The hotel is VERY close to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum, yet the immediate surroundings feel authentic and are not packed with tourists.
* quiet location, yet in the center
* very charming
* nice staff
* balcony to eat a very good breakfast
* we had the chance to have a nice room, but the other room we visited wasn't nearly as nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a budget friendly family-run Hotel centrally located in the Acropolis area of Athens. We began our operation back in the early 80’s when a family member and architect converted our family residence into today’s Athenian home enjoyed since by thousands of our guests. Our Ηotel is well-situated in a safe neighborhood of the up-and-coming Koukaki district of Athens. We are conveniently located near the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the many interconnected archaeological sites of significance, most of which can be easily reached on foot or via our nearby metro and tram stations or by bus (all a few minutes away). Furthermore, the bustling pedestrian alley just down our street offers convenient access to a variety of enticing restaurants, tavernas, bars/pubs and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Art Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Gallery Hotel Athens