“Highly recommend!”

Price range: US$6 - US$17
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Description: "LET LOVE IN, LET LOVE OUT" Avocado is a vegetarian-vegan restaurant in the center of Athens. We offer fresh, home-made international cuisine.
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Athens for three days and we ate here every single day. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff is very nice and friendly.
Highly recommend the hummus avocado, the macro plate and the avocado burger.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,105)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

And I mean to eat well, tasty and healthy.
Believe me, you can't get a better meal anywhere else in Athens. The healthiest for sure. Of course if you are carnivorous then you might have a different opinion but the taste of most dishes here are tremendous. I don't wanna hear another review of "so-so" or average food.... and I've been coming to this place 6 years now... No they didn't pay me, nor am I part of the staff of the family... just a regular customer that compares.. Maurizio

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Extraordinary food, smell, texture, synthesis and service. Totally worth it :) close to the centre yet very peaceful

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was in Athens in early August. Being a vegan I made a point of checking out most of the restaurants in the city offering vegan food. Avacado came top of my list. I went there several times. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and welcoming, Nice ambiance! There are a few cute tables outside too.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

After visiting the acropolis earlier in the day I needed to find a place to eat. As I am a vegetarian I needed to find a place that would accommodate for my needs. So I searched for vegetarian restaurants near me and I was not disappointed. When I got to avocado the people were very nice and even though they had very little room they managed to accommodate me and my family (10 people). The service and the food was excellent. If I go to Athens again I will definitely go back to this restaurant. Definitely recommend for vegetarians!
“So friendly”