Having seen many Hiltons and Sheratons, this must be one of the very best ones. You get an immediate good impression just stepping inside the lobby area. You feel the high quality at once. The hotel offers you just about anything you want, from the popular pool area, to the cool roof-top bar/nightclub (Galaxy Bar). The view from up there is fabulous, the Acropolis can be seen. If you find the music a bit loud inside, just step outside in the comfortable evening temperatures. The drinks don't come cheap, though. I'm not sure if there's a drink for less than 10 Euro, but the best view in town is included! :-) Going to bed you'll certainly enjoy the modern and luxurious room with a wide and very comfortable bed (there's no lack of pillows). If you're a couple you might get annoyed by the glass walls between the bathroom and the bedroom, no chance to hide your nightly visit to the loo since the whole room gets bright. Next morning, don't miss out on the excellent breakfast buffet. I've seen many and this one is fantastic. Try the thick Greek yoghurt and add some of the five different honeys offered. The bread is fresh and delicious and the hot items, just as perfect as you can imagine.
I always return to the Athens Hilton when I'm there for business. It's never a let-down, in fact, a better place is hard to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens