All reviewsmetro stopreception deskminute walkjacuzzibedroomspacymeguro
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The in-room Jacuzzi was my favorite part. Stay here if you want an in-room Jacuzzi!! That's what I did :) I stayed in the Junior Suite. The closest metro is Megaro Moussakis which is about 6-8 minute walk. The reception desk closes at 10PM.
The staff was nice and accommodating. Very good taste of Greek hospitality here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed at this hotel because it was one of the closest to the US embassy, which I needed to visit the next morning. For this purpose, the hotel was more than adequate. The room was extremely spacious, in fact it was a studio apartment, rather than a hotel room. The hotel and the room were also extremely clean. And there was a large hot tub in the bathroom, which was a surprise. That's everything positive I can say about the hotel. There is no service after 10pm, the wifi is poor (albeit free), the two TVs in the room did not work at all, the shower was broken, there was no way to control the temperature.... the whole room and hotel in general was in a state of decay. For a short night's sleep in the neighborhood, this hotel is good enough I guess, but considering that hotels are pretty cheap in Athens in general, this is not good value for money. For only 10 or 20 euros more, one can stay in a far superior hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank vangos7
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Booked the suites through booking.com
They cancelled my reservation with no reason and didnt even inform me.
When I called to check why and how this happened, they didnt know what happened but they were not willing to help me in any way.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Glitters_n_Unicorns
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The hotel is very well located with the closest Metro station in a 250 metres distance. With large spacious room that was cleaned regurarly and a very friendly staff. But the hotel needs a renovation as soon as possible. Especially room's furniture was like were purchased a century ago.
The overall experience though was a pleasant one due to the friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank metafilos
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Our cruise company put us into this hotel as a last-minute arrangement with little else available. We relied upon the reviews here. I can only assume that many reviewers were staying somewhere else.
Firstly, the positives. The bed was very comfortable and clean and the air-conditioning in the bedroom, whilst noisy, was very efficient. The pool was much nicer than the photographs on the website suggest. Though they were not recommended by the hotel, the MoJo bar in the street beyond was a real find and the fish restaurant next to it was very good.
The negatives were that the room was truly horrible. The bathroom needed complete renewal and the shower door did not shut so that showering required interesting gymnastics. There were wires hanging out of the walls and the furniture would not have looked out of place in a charity shop. The curtains did not fit the windows which meant an early awakening.

Because this was part of a cruise deal, I do not know what the room actually cost but I can only think of one place worse than this that I have ever stayed and that was a two star hotel in the Paris back streets.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple