All reviews top floor suite claw foot tub the cafe downstairs perfect boutique hotel beautiful balcony deluxe suite cute hotel comfortable bed sitting area we loved our stay first floor within walking distance bars and restaurants spent nights hotel is located breakfast included light sleeper
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great place! Staff was very warm and welcoming when we arrived after a long flight. We were a little cranky but they gave us some free drinks and got us checked in quickly. The manager showed us to our room which I thought was way more than he should do. There wasnt enough room in the elevator for my wife and me and our luggage so he sent us up, then literally ran the stairs and was there when the door opened. (Not even out of breath...im not kidding)He showed us into this very stylish and different type of room than we have seen. Spiral staircase to second floor room, artsy bathtub in the living room looking out the window, (definitely a couples room) the bathroom, amenities, and service...all amazing. If you want a regular place to stay where the room isnt part of your vacation experience then dont go here. If you want a place that will be as cool as the places you visit throughout the day when you come back to relax...then book a room. My recommendation is top floor #4! Thanks guys!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danielsw00d
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

In this life I’ve been lucky enough to travel to many places and stay in some wonderful and unique hotels all over Europe. I have always preferred boutique type hotels over the large chains and after our three nights here, Andronis Hotel is now at the top of my list!

The service and care of all the staff from porter all the way to management is unbeatable. They’re so kind and so willing to make your stay comfortable and memorable.

We didn’t eat lunch or dinner at the cafe, but the breakfast is really great! You get to order whatever you like and they either bring it up to your room or you can enjoy it down stairs. Your choice. Again, the staff is so helpful and are happy to cater to whatever dietary needs you might have.

Yup: try the Greek omelet! Absolutely delicious.

The rooma are so comfortable. Placed above the bustling, cafe lined street the sounds and atmosphere make for one of the most quaint and memorable hotel experiences.

After a long day of walking all over the city and climbing to the top of the Acropolis we came back and I drew a bath for my wife. With the sin cascading through the open window and the sounds of the street coming up, my wife said it was one of the most magical and relaxing experiences. So much so that after she had her bath I took my own! She wasn’t lying.

The price for this hotel is SPOT ON. Sure it could be cheaper (because who doesn’t like a steal) but we are leaving today feeling like the money we spent was well worth it.

Finally, the location is honestly unbeatable. Looking down from our room onto the street it’s like a movie or something. It’s picturesque. It’s a trendy area that also feels quite local. Walking around at night it’s loud and alive! So many shops and places to eat! You’ll wish you could try them all.

Pro tip: just across the street is a bakery with the best dessert in the city. We went on a good tour on our first day before we really knew where anything was and it just so happened that our last stop of the tour was next to the hotel!

When i was planning this trip if I could have predicted how perfect this hotel is we would have stayed longer! My wife summed it up quite well when describing Andronis, “they nailed it.”

Don’t think twice about it. Book this hotel right now. You will not regret it one bit. You will feel like you’ve discovered a hidden gem in Athens.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jared S
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This place was definitely a neat experience and something that seasoned travelers will probably enjoy. Great location – a few minutes walk from Monastiraki metro station and in the heart of Psirii – famous for its Athens nightlife. There are great bars, like Beer Time, and places to grab a quick bite – like Bougatsadiko for the best spanakopita in Athens – literally around the corner. The hotel is above the café / bar, which, along with the entire neighborhood, can get pretty hopping at night. If you need absolute silence when you sleep or want the familiarity of a chain hotel, this neighborhood probably isn’t for you, but if you don’t mind the nightlife, it’s a great experience. The staff is very helpful and attentive, with pretty much everyone speaking English in some capacity. Being able to chose anything that you want off the menu for breakfast is a nice touch. The small plates served at night are quite good too. We would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aaron K
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff,super location,late arrive ok ( we arrived at 3 am and only happy people welcomed us) clean room and extremely good breakfast.A bit noisy during the weekend nights because of all restaurants around.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Athens was the first stop of my husband's and my anniversary trip. I debated booking the Andronis because the reviews were amazing, the pics were unreal and the rate was incredible. Seemed too good to be true. I have to say that we were not disappointed. We didn't want to leave! Our flight got in around 3am and when we arrived at the hotel the manager and bartender were waiting to serve us a fresh drink and get our bags into our top floor room. The service was top-notch. My husband and I are in our mid 30's and enjoy late nights, drinking and meeting strangers, so this place could not have been more perfect. By the time we left (1.5 days later) we felt like family. We got incredibly lucky and were put in the top floor room. By top floor, I mean top 2 floors. Bottom level was the small kitchen, sitting area, and bathroom with a full length balcony. Up the spiral staircase was the bedroom and a second balcony. This one with a view of the parthenon. Even if we hadn't lucked out and gotten this room, our stay would have been amazing. The location was on a quieter street but still in the middle of everything. We were able to walk anyplace (but the airport, of course) and all the staff was very knowledgeable in sending us to the best restaurants and bars. To top it off, breakfast was included. And breakfast consisted of anything we wanted off the menu. We felt like royalty. We did not want to leave (but Santorini was calling). We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple