“Diamond in the ruff!”
other travellers have booked this property
Suite 1 Suite 1
Suite 2
Suite 6
Suite 6
Screened in porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Runner163
“Diamond in the ruff!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I went to belize for my birthday and stayed at The Bamboleo Inn. I had a fantastic time, the owners wer so accommodating which made my birthday one of the best I've had! Rooms wer extremely clean, very cozy and comfortable! I would recommend The Bamboleo Inn to anyone traveling to the beautiful Belize!

Date of stay: January 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.