Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Expedia.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$135
Trip.comUS$82
All reviews baguette quality of food stayed for nights car park would stay again first class youngs bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Here for two nights with my mum, very friendly, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Right in the heart of Harleston. Shame the Museum wasn't open. Parking very convenient.

Room tip: Rooms looking over the market place probably better
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 December 2019

We would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you need accommodation in the area. It is situated in the centre of Harleston, has its own car park and provides first class hospitality in every way. Without exception all staff we came into contact with were happy, welcoming and very helpful; we ate dinner in the restaurant on both nights with our local family and the quality of food and service was excellent. Breakfast was cooked perfectly to order - no dried up hot buffet here - with excellent coffee!

We stayed in room 1 which was large and comfortable and although the bathroom was small it was new, spotless with a bath and both a rainfall and hand held shower over.

We will be back, and look forward to trying one of the newly refurbished rooms.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank IanW474
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Stayed at J D Youngs Sat 2nd November only one night ,very easy to find & got its own free car park . We where made very welcome as soon as we arrived , had a super meal in there restaurant all the staff very friendly and helpful . A good selection of breakfasts and the bill was very reasonable , would stay again

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 29 August 2019

I ordered a club sandwich, my eldest also a sandwich and my youngest had chicken nuggets all of which came with chips, the sandwiches also came with a salad.

The presentation was nice, the sandwiches were passable aside from the crusts being stale, the chips were awful and had a strange taste, the salad was covered in an oily dressing that was truly unpleasant, if it had only been a drizzle of oil it might have been ok, but oil soaked salad is not nice. The chicken nuggets were overcooked.

The pictures are of what was left on our plates.

I spoke to the lady behind the bar who said sorry, but that was it.

Wouldn't go back there to eat!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank billie c
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting for years, usually every 3 months to get dog groomed in nearlby place. Travelling over an hour.
I either have breakfast or lunch and look forward to just the best service/ welcome from all staff but Henry is just brilliant.
I think he is so personable to everyone that enters.
I listen as he greets everyone in a friendly, charismatic, respectful manner. Remembering who I was and also all other regulars.
He really should be praised and rewarded.. I recommend this place as it is relaxed, clean, great food but just the best atmosphere. Look forward to returning in December

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Danny G, Owner at J.D.Young Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Henri is an asset and it it great to hear feedback form our customers to
We hope to see you again soon.