“Healthy Choice and nice interior”
Review of Quesada

Quesada
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in New Liskeard
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Love the fresh veggies and fish and the crisp bright interior. Lots of parking.. just a bit hard to find

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Staff is friendly and take pride in their work. I love Quesada they make them to your likes, fast service

Reviewed 2 June 2017

A few tacos, pop and nachos,,,,,,,, 32.00$ way to much !!just too much money for what it is.. just simply not for me.. Taco Bell is much better

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I have visited this location on many occasions. From the beginning, I would call in my order, and they provided speedy service, always getting the order correct, and even remembering what I liked on my burrito.

The proprietors of the establishment really seem to enjoy the restaurant, which makes it so much better to visit. Their menu is easy to understand, and food is prepared quickly.

I could not recommend this place enough :) Thank you for opening in our area.

1  Thank pallygasm
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Wow I thought a Mexican place in northern Ontario. Well I could not wait so first meal in town was here. Walk in expecting latinos but instead was greeted by a nice Indian girl. Oh no I thought, not going to be good, but what a surprise. I had a great burrito and mango drink. The place was clean, bright, not bad decorations and the food was really good. Ultimately it is fast food but the young girl (owner's daughter?) was really nice and the food very good.