“Every day is a special day!”

Zante's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in New Liskeard
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The managment plans interesting events throughout the week. Tap takeovers. Charity craft beers. Trivia Nights. Paint and pour. Bingo. It’s like a big house party but with endless excellent food and drink. Love the place! Totally amazing serving team too. Nice touch when the kitchen staff comes out to check on quality control too.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ordered 1/2 rack ribs. Hers were frozen and mine were Luke warm. Waiter said both would be replaced as they were part of the same cut and he asked if I wanted mine replaced as well, I told him definitely especially being they came from the same cut! Waited 5min for a woman worker that didnt introduce herself to advised us the ribs are fully cooked for 8hours then froze and it must have been busy and they had no freshly "unfrozen precooked" ribs available. Waited another 20min for the waiter to bring my girlfriends "old "ribs out in a take away container, as the waiter told us the old ribs would be put in containers to take home and do as we wish, and both would be replaced. My old ribs had not come back. Waited another 5 min for our "new platters to show with my old ribs heated back up. I waited the whole time that I was told they would be replaced to have my old ribs come out with my girlfriends fresh new platter. When I inquired to the waiter that my ribs were old and were suppose to be replaced, He said they just reheated them with no accountability and fulfillment of the aforementioned promise. We were still charged our full meal and the promised replacements of both meals were not fulfilled. Not worth the price!! Save your money!!! No honour in customer service and fullfilling promises made to clientele!!! Excuses and explanations in abundance and ignorance a bounty!!!

3  Thank CanadianTraveler1112
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We were seated right away, the server was courteous and came to our table lots of times to see if we were ok. The food was good, they wished me a Happy Birthday, lighting was good you could see your food. They wished us a great night when we left and will definitely go back there again. Also, they serve local food from our area.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Super friendly and chatty staff. Unfortunately they were out of ribs when I arrived, which is what I wanted, but the stir fry was delicious.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is where we usually go for wing nite.

Wings are decent and the service is usually pretty good.

Also got the bruschetta and cheese sticks.

Bruschetta wasn’t bad. Good mix.

Cheese sticks were perhaps the worst I’ve seen. I got 3 for $10. Another person at table got 4. Basically a chunk of cheese wrapped in a wonton wrapper. So not much taste other than the dipping sauce which was mediocre.

Neither of us would get them again.