“Birthday dinner with discount.”

Zante's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in New Liskeard
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We were seated right away, the server was courteous and came to our table lots of times to see if we were ok. The food was good, they wished me a Happy Birthday, lighting was good you could see your food. They wished us a great night when we left and will definitely go back there again. Also, they serve local food from our area.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Super friendly and chatty staff. Unfortunately they were out of ribs when I arrived, which is what I wanted, but the stir fry was delicious.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is where we usually go for wing nite.

Wings are decent and the service is usually pretty good.

Also got the bruschetta and cheese sticks.

Bruschetta wasn’t bad. Good mix.

Cheese sticks were perhaps the worst I’ve seen. I got 3 for $10. Another person at table got 4. Basically a chunk of cheese wrapped in a wonton wrapper. So not much taste other than the dipping sauce which was mediocre.

Neither of us would get them again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with my partner randomly as we were driving through, making our way from NB to AB. Service was quick and friendly, food came out fast, and the menu was huge! Great selection of food and beer.
I had the pasta special and it was delicious! The sauce was a bit spicy, which perhaps the server should have been aware of, but I didn’t mind much. My partner had the club, which had fresh turkey and was delicious as well! We each had a different soup and both were quite tasty.
In hindsight, we’re both glad we stopped here. It was quick and easy, just the way we like it!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I had lunch at Zante's a couple of weeks ago while in New Liskeard for work. I had their soup and sandwich special which was very good. They have a good selection of food to choose from on their menu; it looks like this would be a good spot to have supper. It is located right off of Highway 11 at the north end of New Liskeard right next to Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire. Service was very good. I would recommend this place for a good lunch.