“Wing nite”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is where we usually go for wing nite.

Wings are decent and the service is usually pretty good.

Also got the bruschetta and cheese sticks.

Bruschetta wasn’t bad. Good mix.

Cheese sticks were perhaps the worst I’ve seen. I got 3 for $10. Another person at table got 4. Basically a chunk of cheese wrapped in a wonton wrapper. So not much taste other than the dipping sauce which was mediocre.

Neither of us would get them again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with my partner randomly as we were driving through, making our way from NB to AB. Service was quick and friendly, food came out fast, and the menu was huge! Great selection of food and beer.
I had the pasta special and it was delicious! The sauce was a bit spicy, which perhaps the server should have been aware of, but I didn’t mind much. My partner had the club, which had fresh turkey and was delicious as well! We each had a different soup and both were quite tasty.
In hindsight, we’re both glad we stopped here. It was quick and easy, just the way we like it!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I had lunch at Zante's a couple of weeks ago while in New Liskeard for work. I had their soup and sandwich special which was very good. They have a good selection of food to choose from on their menu; it looks like this would be a good spot to have supper. It is located right off of Highway 11 at the north end of New Liskeard right next to Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire. Service was very good. I would recommend this place for a good lunch.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had Zante's spinach salad with steak for lunch and you absolutely have to try this salad! You will not regret.it. The service is great, people are friendly, and the people ensure you enjoy your meal. I have several allergies and they made sure that my meal was allergy free. The art is original and visually stimulating. Nice quiet restaurant. Thank you for making our meal enjoyable!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Disappointing meal, had today's special, roasted chicken dinner $20, chicken was dry and room temperature. Fresh vegetables consisted of onions, a couple small cubes of yellow pepper and a few small pieces of cucumber, all having been fried. The vegetables were hot but all together would likely have fit on three tablespoons. Mashed potatoes were cool, some were dry, as though they may have been scraped from the side of the pot. There was a small plastic cup of gravy(?) It was a clearish gel that was loaded with fried onions, also room temperature.

Dessert was chocolate explosion cake. $11.99 a slice! Not worth it at half the price. It was not fresh. Iwould suggest it was at a couple days old.

Sad for a place that wants to support local farmers and a cheese producer that they couldn't have made a better entree with the ingredients. Service was fair, with lots of room for improvement.