“Swiss Chalet ”

Add it.
Harvey's
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in New Liskeard
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We went late at night and thought the chicken may be finished or dried out. But it was really large portion and moist. I think it was the best chicken I have had at Swiss Chalet in years. The staff are all super friendly. Everything was clean and full.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We dropped in for dinner. Food was good but the staff seemed confused about the orders and who ordered what. The manager was very attentive and tried to sort out the confusion. Hopefully they were just having a bad evening!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Welcome back! This restaurant is now clean and the food is back to the way it used to be. Do not miss the chicken Yummy!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I went for dinner (July 4) at swiss chalet into Harvey's. I ordered half chicken combo and smoothie and salad. The chicken was so dry that I felt chocked with dry meat. I complained , they offered me to replace it, but i was not sure about that as all we hear stories about changing your meal. The manager was polite she apologized and gave me a 10 $ gift card (which i don't need) but my dinner was spoiled and I will
never be there again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Last time I'll be going there. Every table had some type of food on it. Even the floors had food under tables, chairs and walk way. Garbage container with a door broken on it inside the restaurant. Walk by u smell garbage. Washroom door handle greasy, horrible smell. This restaurant has really gone down hill since we last visited. I felt so dirty after I left. Not enough hand sanitizer to clean.

Date of visit: January 2017