All reviews living area first floor golf buggy bedroom supermarket villa airport antigua island
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Very clean and comfortable room. The villa consists of a kitchen and common area on the first floor and two rooms complete each with washroom/shower on the second floor. Alex was a great host. Very relaxing after a few days and nights on a sail boat.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Comfortable two bedroom unit that rents the bedrooms separately or together. Staff very accommodating and nice. Living area comfortable and clean, open dining to slider to outside patio with dining table and chairs and a lounge chair. Kitchen pretty well appointed with toaster, blender, fridge freezer, cooktop and oven. Quite good for the price. Parking included and recomended to rent a vehicle if you plan to see the island. Each bedroom which are upstairs has own full bathroom plus there is a half bath on first floor.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017

After a little hiccup with luggage at the airport, I got to Jolly Harbour a few hours later than expected. The person with the keys to the room had left for the day. Not a big deal, but no one seemed to know to whom I had to speak to get the keys. I finally got a call from Marco (the owner) letting me know that someone would be around to give me the keys, shortly after they arrived. I finally got into the room around 6pm on my first travel day. Not the end of the world but I think it could have been communicated a little better on what happens if your arriving later than expected.

I ended up renting the villa based on pictures posted. The room wasn't bad but it wasn't as nice as the pictures I had seen online (after my first day I wanted nothing more than to lay down so I didn't take pictures of my room). The villa was clean and well kept but a little distance from the restaurants/ bar and supermarket. I rented a car while in Antigua so traveling to and from was easy, if renting a car isn't an option I would suggest at least renting a golf cart to get around while there. Overall a nice place, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a triple room within the guesthouse.
The room had 2 double beds so not ideal for 3 guys sharing ! But comfy with much needed A/C throughout .
The room is ensuite with toiletries provided shower & toilet.
The guesthouse has 2 rooms so we shared the communal kitchen & living spaces with 2 other guests which was no issue but suppose depends on who is there at the time.
We were welcomed on arrival & the owners emailed me prior to our visit asking if would like them to arrange a cab from the airport which was a nice touch.
The cab cost 35usd which you can get a little cheaper but the cab was a Upto date SUV and our lady driver was happy to share her local knowledge & tips on things to do.
The owners kept in touch during our stay making sure everything was ok which again was a nice touch.
The guesthouse is on the "north finger" and there is a nice beach just 5mins walk away which has no bars/food outlets there so complete tranquility.
The bars,restaurants & supermarkets in jolly harbour itself are a 25mins walk but most people hired golf buggies to get around which you can hire at 25usd a day.
All in all a great cheap option place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank willymacc71
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I love the place mountain view on one side Marina n beach in the other. The place was clean and well kept. We got the place to our selves the other room was not rented so we got the kitchen n living room to our self.....I love it. A nice beach to see sunset close by.....and jolly Beach is perfect to spend a whole day on....I love it

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends