Lowest prices for your stay
US$612
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$612
Hotels.comUS$612
Orbitz.comUS$612
1,224 results
All reviews beach bar the cottages outdoor shower sunset cottage our honeymoon jet ski kerry ann lunch and dinner beach vendors valley church beach jolly beach hotel rustic charm pool cottage turquoise sea bug spray the cliff steep hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

we booked this place on accident thinking it was cocos bay resort but im so glad we did! i spent my birthday here and they were kind enough to upgrade my room after a mix up i made with booking two different rooms for my stay. i loved our sunset view room overlooking the ocean and they even gave me a cute birthday dinner on my special night. we had planned to leave the hotel and do activities but it was so peaceful and beautiful that we just sat on the beach all day. the staff were so kind and pleasant to talk to and the grounds are just stunning. i really hope they treat the staff well because they make the place what it is. make sure you tip well and leave money in your room for housekeeping. i will absolutely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chiquira, Guest Relations at COCOS Hotel Antigua (All Inclusive), responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tahira A,

Thank you very much for choosing COCOS Hotel to host your recent vacation.

We are happy to read that we have exceeded your expectations through the excellent service of our great team.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to the island.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Cocos Hotel is truly paradise and truly a world class experience. From the ground, to the food, to the service, to the beaches, there is no stone unturned in making a truly exceptional experience. For a relaxing and peace filles getaway there is no better place than Cocos

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chiquira, Guest Relations at COCOS Hotel Antigua (All Inclusive), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear MoandMonica,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at COCOS Hotel.

We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us and thank you for your comment about the ground, excellent staff and the food.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I came to COCO's with my partner to celebrate my 30th birthday. and WOW what an incredible trip. The property was beautiful, set up on the hill side with amazing views. We were in cottage 3 which was a premium view cottage. It was very nice.
The staff were all so incredible but a few people stood out- Kerry-Ann, Anizia, Anisha, Loreen and Kris. Everyone made the experience THAT much better. The whole staff at dinner sang me happy birthday and really made me feel special. I have stayed at all inclusive resorts before but this one was really unique. The views were the best I've ever seen. The food was great, although I wish there was a tad bit more variety, or some chips/cookies in the room.
We spent most of our time on Valley Church beach. The other beach was more quiet because the resort next door is closed (which actually was amazing in my opinion because the beaches would have been so crowded)
My only real compliant was the beach vendors are SUPER pushy and annoying. They stare you down every day trying to sell you things, even when you politely say no.
Also- the mosquitos and sand flies will eat you alive. Wear bug spray 24/7.

Dear Carly G,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a feedback on your stay.

It is really great to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us that was made even more special by our team. They are truly passionate about what they do and they genuinely want our guests to feel right at home. I am really pleased to hear that you felt just that.

We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you back again

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Our first time at Antigua is one to remember. Everything here was perfect from staff friendliness, the managers Kris and Ebony were super helpful and friendly. The bartender Stephen was also helpful and super sweet. The food was GREAT! A nice variety in all breakfast, lunch and dinner! The place was so beautiful and clean. We had a room with a private plunge pool and used it every single day. If you love an amazing water view & sunset, this is the spot to stay! The views, food, staff, all of it 100!

Dear Kengypaulino,

On behalf of the team, we are greatly humbled by your wonderful feedback on our resort. Thank you! It was an honor to host you and happy to learn that you enjoyed the resort as well as the facilities and food. With this positive feedback, we are proud that our COCOS team went the extra mile to make your experience a memorable one.

We hope to have the privilege to welcome you here again on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2021

This was a great trip to Antigua. The property was amazing and the staff was friendly and caring. I was concerned about the food as this is all inclusive but the dining experience did not disappoint. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Inspire76811

Dear Inspire76811,

On behalf of the team, allow me to thank you for the wonderful feedback of your recent experience. It was an honor to host you and happy to learn that you enjoyed the resort as well as the facilities. With this positive feedback, we are proud that our team went the extra mile to make your experience a memorable one. I will certainly share your wonderful appreciation with them.

We hope that you will return to visit us again.