4,232 results
All reviews free bottles of water stylish hotel waffles botanical gardens botanique metro station rooms are spacious coffee machine tram stop city centre bar restaurant minute walk the grand place public transport breakfast room business trip free internet gare du
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Overall was rather impressed with this hotel, got it has part of a Eurostar deal.
I understand why it is voted one of the trendiest hotels on tripadvisor. The hotel had a 'clean' ikea type design rooms as were the rooms. Placed about 20mins wak from the centre of Brussels(tourist sites), the wak was fine. A few trip advisor reports comment on the proximity of the hotel to the red light district, this is only an issue if you are walking to the nearest train station Gare du North. The nearest Metro is across the rd and easily accessed.
The hotel was clean, there were no issues with service.
The restaurant was also very interestingingly designed but the food I ate was quiet poor and as you would expect from hotel meals overpriced.
This hotel seemed appropraite for both business and leisure and I would probably pay about about 100E /night for a double for it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kasigas
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stuck-up, bored and bothered staff barely answered any of our questions on practical issues. In fact, booking directly with the hotel was a laborious task, having to call them twice to check availabiity and confim my booking. They do not answer e-mails. The room is a dissapointment after frescos browsing on their website. On the small side, unkempt feel, odorous at times, the view of our XL Panorama was not postcard worthy. In fact, I guess what made the stay at Bloom almost difficult was the unpleasant contact with the staff, along with the great expectations I had when going into the hotel.
The area is not great for bars/cafes/restaurants except for the Botanique we could find nothing open after 10pm on a Thursday.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Very beautiful and clean design-hotel.Had a nice room with view to the atomium.
Not cheap.Can't open the windows...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed in Hotel Bloom so I could catch an early Eurostar in the morning. I'd looked at hotels near Brussels south/midi, but was put off by the descriptions of the area there.

The hotel itself looked beautiful, the staff had interesting names and the room was gorgeous. But the outside noise was a bit of a problem, and I stayed at the back of the hotel. Also I wanted to have a look at the church at the end of the street, but that area wasn't very nice, chipped paint etc and I didn't feel comfortable taking out my big camera to take more pics. The other side(towards the metro) is fine though and the garden Botanique looks beautiful.

As I said the room was gorgeous, lovely painting, liked the chair though missed armrests, and thought the bathroom was great. However, I sleep with my window open and even though I'm used to noise(I live in a city myself) it was just a bit much, loud music at four in the morning(from a car?) etc.

Also I didn't have time for breakfast but eur 25.00 is way to much anyway, gladly a Carrefour is just across the street, they also have salads for you to enjoy in your own room.

Would I stay again? For the room I would, but I would bring earplugs.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank IngeK73
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Stayed here for a weekend away with my husband based on Tripadvisor reviews. We weren't disappointed-in fact our already high expectations were exceeded! Great location-you can see the hotel as you emerge from the Botanique metro station, about 10 mins ride from the Eurostar station at Brussels Midi. The hotel is right next-door to the Botanical Gardens. On the afternoon we arrived we wandered into the gardens and had an ice-cold beer at the cafe/bar in the gardens. The Grand Place, cathedral and major museums are only 10 mins walk away. It is about a 20 min stroll to the European Parliament. Convenience stores are within minutes of the hotel. The hotel is a large, striking building, and yet during our stay we felt a complete sense of calm and peace. We stayed in a loft room on the 8th floor-amazing views and so quiet. It felt like we were in our own Brussels apartment. The room had a lounge/seating area and separate toilet downstairs, with bedroom, large bathroom and heaps of storage space upstairs. So clean and well-furnished. The Senseo coffee machine and free water were lovely touches. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel-so many amazing cafes/delis in the surrounds-but had cocktails and dinner in the cool, chic Smoods bar/restaurant. Will definitely return-a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple