All reviews good size very nice hotel modern design cold cuts small balcony scrambled eggs minute ride coffee and tea cooked breakfast bedside table soft pillows stayed here for two nights small gym great indoor pool great view of the river porto airport old town
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Once found it is a pleasant hotel. The reception are welcoming and my companion and i had a good stay. In hindsight I would have preferred a larger room away from the road. We did ask but the Friday was busy apparently. Breakfast was outstanding and reminded me of the partner hotel in the acores.
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom a good size it was the distance between the bed and everything else was tight. However we slept well after negotiating the curtains.
Pool and sauna ok if no families in who remove all you have off the chairs and put it on the floor or a chair. Bathrobes ok if you are not a larger chap so a bit tight. All in all not a bad stay but not a good location if using the metro.
I enjoyed the food but remember the ròom service charge. I thanked all the staff who were a credit. So will return

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Raquel R, General Manager at Villa C Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
My staff and I hope you will regard the Villa C Boutique Hotel as your hotel in Vila do Conde and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable.
My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register your comments.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Located 15 minutes away from Porto airport, the hotel offers nice views on the not too distant port of Vila do Conde. Relatively modern design the hotel is spacious, includes swimming pool, gym and restaurant. Breakfast view on sunset over the port and the sea is very nice. Selection of bakery. Serves dinner in the evening. Room is well equipped. Internet is fast enough. Staff was cool

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Raquel R, Manager at Villa C Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register your comments.

Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Nice design and makeover. Friendly staff. This hotel has everything you could wish for for a few nights stay. Good metro connection with Porto.

We liked the rooms very much. Recommended. Excellent price/quality ratio.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear client,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Villa C Boutique Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and our team will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Freshly renovated, eveything smells of freshly cut wood and flowers, super clean and cleverly decorated to RELAX your eyes. Extra friendly staff, - we worked late and delayed the breakfast just for us - complimentary welcome water, fruits and sweets, bathrobe and slippers, emergency coffee in the room...basically all magical details you need to feel pampered.
Breakfast area is AMAZING!! Stove with actual firewood, claypots with yummies on pieces of wood warmed by candles...they write infos on slabs of stone!!!
Cabin crew, seen a lot of hotels, it takes a lot to impress me...I AM IMPRESSED!!!
Come pamper yourselves

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank IoanaA211
Management response:Responded 27 June 2017

Dear Iona
It was a pleasure to receive you in our hotel. Thank you for the nice comment and hope to see you soon.
Best regards
Marta Vilar

Reviewed 26 November 2016

This hotel urgently need some renovations. The décor of the room is old fashioned and depressing. One of the wall near the desk was wet and moldy, also right next to the electric socket (see attached picture). This added a musty smell to the room. When I asked Reception to change to another room I got the impression that this is one of the better rooms...I was also told they are planning to start renovation on January 2017.
The good things about this hotel:
- The room is clean
- Breakfast is ok
- The staff are friendly
- Good location for me. It was close to the place I visited and close to the river. You can easily take a walk by the river and choose one of the restaurants next to it for dinner.

Date of stay: November 2016