“The best italian restaurant in Valença do Minho”

Trattoria Casa Di Mamma
Reserve with
Trattoria Casa Di Mamma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Valenca
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Spetacular restaurant, good lasagna, good pizzas, pizzas with medals in championships :D The deserts are differents and so good.

1  Thank Soraia L

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I live in the USA and have access to some of the best pizza available and IMHO this is one of the best I have had.
Besides great pizza the other offerings are also amazing!

We had an an awesome antipasto of varied cold cuts and olives that was just great. I always come here when I’m in the area. Definitely a must visit if you like Italian food.

1  Thank teresa c
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We had salad and pizza for dinner. The food was great and the personnel were very kind. I definitely recommend it!

2  Thank Diogo Silva N
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Delicious Italian restaurant in Valenca. Staying in Minho for a few days and found it hard to find a restaurant with a menu myself and my husband could read. Unfortunately we don't speak a word of Spanish or Portuguese so it made it difficult when eating out. This place was lovely. The restaurant is beautiful, the lighting was perfect and the pizza was unreal. Perfect crust to toppings A+ !! Highly recommend.

1  Thank nkestell
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The food was so good here we ate lunch and then went back for dinner. The service is excellent along with great wine.

1  Thank Mimrose67