Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$122
Expedia.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019

We visited Porto for 3 nights and were very pleased with inPorto Gallery Guesthouse. Such a beautiful space! Our room was lovely; breakfast area was so pleasant, and the food was delicious. Art throughout the space is an added treat. The young ladies at reception were very helpful. We would highly recommend this for anyone visiting Porto.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gil N
Reviewed 24 October 2019

Our room was pleasant and clean, the staff was over the top helpful, breakfast was quite nice, location was good as well as quiet. My husband and I highly recommend In Porto Gallery Guesthouse for your stay in Porto!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank WiserWorldTravel
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited for a couple nights on our Portugal honeymoon and would recommend this to all! The room was very nice, clean, and quiet for being so close to downtown. The staff is extremely friendly and made the stay extra amazing. The breakfast included is very good and they even accommodated to my wife’s lactose intolerance by providing soy milk!

When we come back to Porto (because 2 nights I ant enough) we are definitely staying here!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jake M
Reviewed 22 September 2019

I stayed in this hotel with 6 friends in September. From the minute we arrive we felt like at home. The location could not be more central. The rooms are big, tastefully decorated , the beds and linen are first class. The owner Lara and the girls Katya and Ines could not be more helpful. The breakfast was excellent and beautifully presented. The little terrace is a gem. I would highly recommend the place. I will be back

Room tip: All rooms are great
1  Thank Gochachelovek
Reviewed 22 September 2019

After a long flight from Australia the location is central, but very quiet. All the staff are amazingly helpful, I enjoyed a room over the garden side, so could leave the doors open all night and enjoy the air. Breakfast was relaxed and delicious. Perfect start to our holiday in Portugal.

1  Thank Stella B