“Amaaaazing fresh sushi!!!”

Cru Sushi Bar ' Lounge
Reserve with
Cru Sushi Bar ' Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #499 of 1,821 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I was recommend by a friend to eat at this restaurant, and it did not disappoint! the customer service was sooo friendly, the manager was lovely and even changed the portion size of the food for us so we could try a bit of everything on the menu. the menu is quite simple, but the focus is on the freshness of the sushi. We had the ceviche, sushi burrito, the sushi platter and a fried sushi dish. The fried sushi dish wasn't as great as the other dishes. The ceviche is lovely!!!!! although it was a small portion for the price. This place is a real hidden gem hole in the wall type restaurant, placed in a residential area, seemed like a quiet street in the middle of nowhere. Worth the visit if you arr ever in Porto!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Great food, great service and very helpful staff. I definitely recommend the sashimi! I'll definitely go back if I go back and would definitely recommend it to sushi lovers visiting Porto.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Bom ambiente, bom peixe e um staff
sempre disponível. Aconselho vivamente

One of the best Sushi place in Oporto, if you are visiting i highly recommend it

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Don't let the mood of the last 100m little grim side road distract you : this is a really awesome sushi place. the restaurant is neat, and once the door is closed who cares?

What I really liked is the very good value for money, the excellent quality and service and really great Sushi we had.

The menu doesn't overload you. How many times you looked at a menu and thought: damn. Lets just order a bento box cuz I'm overwhelmed with choice- just talk to the guys and you'll go out satisfied. Put a little faith in them☺ we'll be back!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

It was my first time at Cru Sushi Bar and I was well taken care from start to finish.
Really enjoyed the food and I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys quality food at great prices.
I will definitely be coming back