“All you can eat”
Review of Buri - Sushi

Buri - Sushi
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Buri - Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #447 of 1,993 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Long time waiting for food.
The variety was adjusted to a local taste and even provide fork and knife for those ones not familiar with hashi.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I ordered the lunch special that come with sashimi and sushi. I found it to be good but not amazing. It gets pretty busy at lunch so service is not great.

however, 14 euros for a varied plate of sushi is not bad. It is a charming little place with a cool, modern, trendy ambiance.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We loves the sushi and sashimi the Chef prepared.

My daughters (2 &7) loved it.

Excelent presentation and an esquisit taste.

They must improve the wine selection.

Even so, we had an excelent evening!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Upon our arrival, the service was attentive and quick and the food was great.
However, as two groups came in, our table didn't exist anymore. For an hour we couldn't eeven get hold of a waiter. We ended up going straight to the checkout desk without any dessert or acknowledgment from the staff. If we had left without paying, they wouldn't have noticed us (lucky them we are nice people).
So for a good experience, arrive early and order everything at once :)

Reviewed 6 September 2015

There were four of us at dinner. One person ordered tempura, two people shared a large sushi dinner and I ordered noobles with shrimp. The tempura came quickly. By the time the sushi came, 20 minutes later, the person who ordered it had already finished. My noodles never came. The waitress had forgotten my order. By the time I got my noodles, the 2 people who ordered the sushi were almost finished. Neither the waitress nor anyone else apologized for forgetting my order. Neither did anyone apologize for bringing everything at totally different times. Apparently, the sushi and tempura were good. My noodles were just okay. If you decide to dine here, MAKE SURE that the waitress has all the orders correct and MAKE SURE you tell her that you want all the food to be prepared and brought to the table at the same time.

1  Thank rczimler