“Good food slow service”
Review of Buri - Sushi

Buri - Sushi
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Buri - Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #447 of 1,993 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Upon our arrival, the service was attentive and quick and the food was great.
However, as two groups came in, our table didn't exist anymore. For an hour we couldn't eeven get hold of a waiter. We ended up going straight to the checkout desk without any dessert or acknowledgment from the staff. If we had left without paying, they wouldn't have noticed us (lucky them we are nice people).
So for a good experience, arrive early and order everything at once :)

Reviewed 6 September 2015

There were four of us at dinner. One person ordered tempura, two people shared a large sushi dinner and I ordered noobles with shrimp. The tempura came quickly. By the time the sushi came, 20 minutes later, the person who ordered it had already finished. My noodles never came. The waitress had forgotten my order. By the time I got my noodles, the 2 people who ordered the sushi were almost finished. Neither the waitress nor anyone else apologized for forgetting my order. Neither did anyone apologize for bringing everything at totally different times. Apparently, the sushi and tempura were good. My noodles were just okay. If you decide to dine here, MAKE SURE that the waitress has all the orders correct and MAKE SURE you tell her that you want all the food to be prepared and brought to the table at the same time.

1  Thank rczimler
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Best place in Oporto to eat very high quality sushi. For starters i sugest Gyosa Legumes and then try the Buri Freestyle because you will be surprised. If you like hot sushi, please try Hot Buri. Delicious...

1  Thank Cancelinha
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

We came there as we wanted to get Sushi. Sushi quality is good, the sojasauce is homemade and delicious. The service is fast and nice. Pricerange also reasonable so i can recommend this restaurant! Go there and enjoy

1  Thank Howie-1896
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Went to have lunch with a couple of friends at Buri and this was my experience:
The Temaki was good and nice sized for an entry.
The fusion sushi was ok, but not very creative or interesting.
The salmon sashimi was fine, but the tuna sashimi was weird looking as it seemed to have too many fat.
For the price range of 12,5€ lunch with a drink and a coffee included, I guess it was still a good deal for a sushi meal.