Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$151
eDreamsUS$144
TravelocityUS$127
All reviews yogurt home made cakes perfect hosts beautifully appointed rooms b and b every morning squeezed orange juice breakfast was delicious restaurant recommendations small hotel perfect stay port wine fernando meats guesthouse portugal jams
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

I do understand that a lot of people are scared to travel these days and stay at home. You don’t want to get sick or spread the virus any further.

But I’m sure if you are able and want to travel in these stressful times, InPatio Guest House is the best place where you can be!

First of all Portugal has one of the best guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus. They have a special “clean & safe” label for accommodations who follow this guidelines. InPatio guesthouse has that label. You will feel completely safe. There even will be waiting a mask and desinfection gel for you in the room.

Porto is also a very nice city to visit. It has stunning views, history, great food and even lovely beaches close by. It’s not hard to see why it’s becoming more and more popular.

But the most important thing is that the owners will do everything and more to make it the best stay possible. Even with a lot less guests and in these uncertain times you will get the same service as the other reviews mentioned before (a fantastic breakfast, sweets in the room, suggestions to eat,...). They didn’t loose there friendly smile!

We stayed in many lovely and fantastic places, but the warmth you will experience in InPatio Guest House is extremely rare, and truly one of a kind!

So don’t be scared, you will have a good and safe time... I’m glad we didn’t cancel our trip...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 433samd
Reviewed 13 April 2020

My travel habits have led me to highly value facilities whose basics go beyond the expected with support that does not smother - quiet expertise at every level - especially breakfasts. From the owners no less!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for four nights. Centrally located and within walking distance of almost everything in Porto. The hotel staff were welcoming and friendly. They asked what time we wanted breakfast prepared. A full spread of homemade banana bread, meats, cheeses, breads and lots of fruit was provided. Fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee of your choice is also available.
Staff gave us restaurant recommendations and answered any questions we had.
There is also a cute cat outside they care for.
We would definitely return and have recommended this hotel to friends.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 849darbyp
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I am most impressed by the service provided by Fernando and Olga...as good as I have ever had. The morning breakfast was awesome, in quality and preparation. The location is another major plus, so close to Riberia and yet just hidden enough to avoid the tourist crowd.
One minor suggestion Some more flat surfaces ( to put cups, phones, eyeglasses, wallets etc. )in the room would make a perfect stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank fhcc
Reviewed 2 March 2020

I stayed here for four nights in February, 2020. Olga and Fernando were exceptional hosts who have made their five room guest house superb. The room was lovely, as was the entire property. The bathroom was large with a stellar shower. Olga served breakfasts individually and explained the fruits, cheese, meats and pastry treats-where they came from and what they were. Fernando made excellent cappuccino, made restaurant reservations and suggested entrees. A tasty treat is left in your room each day, with port wine on your last day. They are perfect hosts providing all the information I needed. Location is prime, in the historical district and a five minute walk from the subway (a tip if walking from the subway-go to the left side of their street as you go down it and it will quite simple to find). I truly was delighted by my stay here and recommend it for all!

2  Thank barbaraZ1009CC