The hotel is near the Boa Vista (Benfica) stadium and is what we expect of a five star hotel.
The reception area is great with glass lifts which are a real wow.
All the staff we met were fantastic and were just so friendly without being intrusive.
We had a superb very modern room which we couldn't fault.
Free safe and wifi.
Restaurant was excellent great service and great food.
There was plenty of free water with dinner.
There were a few negatives unfortunately. The hotel is not in a great location to get into the town unless you use a taxi.
If you want to use the spa or swimming pool there is a charge of €10 which seemed rather steep if you just wanted a quick swim, and the cost of drinks in the bar were expensive but the drinks in the restaurant seemed more reasonable.
However, there is a supermarket nearby, out of the hotel turn left walk to the end, to the main road turn left and about 100 yards on the right.
Would we stay again? Definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton