All reviews rooftop restaurant and bar top floor trindade metro station riverside area the river long weekend travel agent recommend this hotel few minutes walk comfortable hotel our night stay loved this hotel pleasant stay good size the main shopping street city break public transport
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I contacted the hotel a couple of months before my stay as I had a significant birthday whilst I was staying . I asked for a room with a good view . When we booked in we had received a complimentary upgrade to a suite on the 9th floor . The suite was amazing with a lounge area and balcony with table and chairs . The bed was extremely comfortable and bathroom modern. The views over Porto were stunning . We also had a bottle of sparkling wine .
Breakfasts were great with plenty of choice , the young ladies serving were very polite. The hotel was comfortable and only a 5 minute walk to the metro station and main shopping area .
A big thank you to Antonio who showed us how to use all the local transport . Antonio and the young lady on reception were also great when we I had to take my husband to A&E.
We really enjoyed our stay .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay in Porto. Hotel staff very accommodating and well versed in the city and all it has to offer.
Room was suite like, exceptionally clean and bright. Generous breakfast. Location in the center of the city so walked most places. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

If you want a quiet night's sleep, do NOT stay here. THe rooms are the size of a shoe box and my room next to the elevator shakes everytime it goes up and downl I'm writing this in the middle of the night after being woken up numerous time. The only positive is the modern bathroom.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located. Rooms and bathroom are small and furniture is old. Breakfast is average. Parking is also a problem. Hotel does not have parking facilities. You are allowed less than 10 mins to drop off and go park nearby. Good for its central location

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Our Hotel was great. My husband needs a wheelchair and the room was spacious with a small balcony overlooking the city and all the comforts, spotlessly clean and quiet. Breakfast was abundant and pleasant on the terrace. All the hotel staff were always helpful even when they were very busy. Great location. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple