2,159 results
All reviews pingo doce supermarket majestic cafe minute walk large supermarket metro station third floor rooms are basic clean hotel the air conditioning euros per person comfortable stay spoke good english walking distance the river comfortable bed convenient location fresh orange juice
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at Ibis Porto Centro for two nights in August, and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel feels slightly odd to begin with, above a large shopping mall about 15 minutes walk uphill from the main tourist areas. The reception is on the third floor, accessed by anyone, by lift. Security concerns are answered by the fact that your residents' room key is needed to get to any of the residential floors, above.
Reception were very helpful, both on arrival and then when we wanted to leave bags for a few hours after checking out.
Our room was small, clean, the beds were very comfortable. The towels were slightly old and worn - but clean, and did the job. The air conditioning worked well. We did not have breakfast here, but chose to walk and have coffee and croissants etc in one of the many street-side cafes nearby. However breakfast is available, and looked OK.
Porto tourist accommodation seems to be expensive, especially in the centre. Ibis provided a good, solid, if unexciting chance to be central.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in our Hotel. Your feedback is very important to us.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great hotel rooms nice clean staff very helpful located near city Centre.lots great restaurants near hotel also a supermarket under the hotel.ibis always hav great location and free wifi which is important when you hav teenagers with you

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Manager at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Íbis Porto Centro. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights here last weekend.
Hotel offers great value for money in a central location. Easy to access from Metro and within walking distance to river, cathedral and shops. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby.
Room was clean and comfortable, with a good shower.
Excellent continental breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank EastHamRichlady
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in our Hotel.
I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This hotel lived up to our expectations of comfort and value from an IBIS hotel. Staff responded promptly to our requests for extra pillows and access to an iron. Despite very limited storage room, they were also able to kindly store some luggage for us overnight when we broke our stay to take an overnight river cruise. We chose this IBIS location as there is a self service laundry a handy short walk away on the same street. Ideal for a short stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro, mainly by your positive feedback concerning our team performance. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.