“Sushi to die for, ambiance to swoon for”
Review of Terra

Terra
Reserve with
Terra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,827 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opposite the Cafeina Restaurant, on Rua do Padrao, just 50 meters from Avenida Brazil and the sea, the Terra restaurant is unique. The high ceiling and elegant, comfortable decoration in browns and blacks, creates a classy, sophisticated atmosphere. Added to this, the amazing wine list, the balconies bursting with plants and the sushi-bar have all made Terra the first choice for a clientele who only settles for the best.
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We ate here twice during our 8 days in Porto. The first time was for a business dinner. I thought it a bit odd that the menu had both modern interpretations of classic Portuguese dishes, and sushi. I ordered the Portuguese style cod, and it was delicious. But some at the table ordered sushi, and I had to come back and try it. The fish was so fresh, and each different fish had a delicate but distinctly different taste. Eish we could get fish this fresh in New York!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Beautifull space with nice decoration. Food speciality is sushi and other japanese food, but they have also a godd variety of "western" food as pasta, meat.
Service is very slow, even if they are nice.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Amazing sushi, good service and good staff.
One of the best sushis, and never loose the good quality

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Special and romantic location; so funny to see the chef made beautiful dishes of sushi! Nice athomsfere. Very good wine and food, it's special. The dinner was special! Medium price for good food. Not all staff speaks english and we didn't see outside restaurant's sign.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I live in porto and I´m a regular costumer at Terra. I can´t remember how many times I visited the restaurant; lunch, dinner, sushi, mediterranean food, traditional food, special occasions and regular ones... always perfect! From the moment of the reservation ( I really advise you to do so), to the service, the food... The staff is always present, I never had the need to call for them... always watching over you... :-) The sushi is marvellous both for traditional and fusion lovers. For me, the most balanced choice in Porto.