All reviews common room amazing rooftop electronic key bed dorm min walking bento train station common areas breakfast was included walking tour fantastic location lockers city facilities powerpoint jams portuguese cathedral
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

A really great hostel with nice rooms, a comfortable zone to have breakfast and a big kitchen with everything you need. We really liked the rooftop bar, too. Very nice staff :)
Good location to see the city center and besides they work together with city lover - tours, a great opportunity to see Oporto.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our second choice in porto was also a little bit strange because there is a camara in every corner of the hostel.
My girlfriend made jokes all the times because of no camaras inside the bathroom or the shower.
Also in the nighttime the keycarte does not work and you have to ring the bell and you have also to pass the nightguard who is bright as tall.
The rest of the hostel is quite and average and also right in the center of the old town of porto.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank surfp0int
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

So the girls and I took a quick cultural trip to Porto. Although checking in took a while the staff were always available and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the girls and I had a great time. Please see below for my pros and cons to this place:
PROS
- Sebastian made the best Mojito I’ve every had. I defiantly ordered myself a second ;)
- The rooftop really helps you turn vacation mode on!
- location, location, location! You can walk everywhere which is needed if your checking out everything this amazing city has to offer.

CONS
- the smell in the bathroom on level 2 which smelt like dirty drains therefore a air freshener would do no harm however I still could go to the toilet and have a shower.
- the pool is very smaller so don’t bank on having a pool day.
- air-conditioning can only be controlled by reception.

Nevertheless it’s a great hostel especially for the low price. I will be staying here again!

xx D

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment I came to drop my bags off they treated me like a guest of the hostel (5 star hotel service). The guy at the front desk offered breakfast, stored my bag, got me on a walking tour by 10:30am and I wasn’t even checked in yet. The room was great with a good view. The facilities overall are great. There are shared bathrooms/showers for males/females which seemed weird at first, but was never an issue bc there are small stalls in between the bathroom and shower, so you can change in there . Actual double bed in the double room, not two twins pushed together like most hostels. The rooftop bar is amazing. Beautiful views of Clergios Tower lit up at night and great place to catch sun during the day. The bartender Sebastian is great, he made an effort to open early and set up the TV to watch the Wold cup for me and makes a great atmosphere at the bar with his music. Very chill atmosphere with Portuguese and people from all over. Great value for a hostel considering what you pay and the great experience. I definitely recommend. Thank you Rivoli and Sebastian!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, a comfy bed, shame that PowerPoints aren't easily accessible for top bunk sleepers and I don't think I had a warm shower when I was here, but all the staff were lovely and the breakfast was great.

Also a side note, it is not necessary for the maids to make the bed every day. I felt like my mum had been in an tidied my room, plus not to keen on having my things messed with.

That said, would recommend and the DJ on Saturday night was excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family