“Dinner”
Review of Ro

Ro
Ranked #292 of 1,924 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Description: Very good one!
Description: Very good one!
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great Noodles, seems like we are eating in Asia. On the heart of Oporto city you can find a good bowl of noodles with a great brooth (you can have without it) that will line your stomach for a couple of hours. Try also the Sake sangria that goes well with the noodles...

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've trying another things besides the Ramen and was very good.
For the drink I recommend the Ro-hai, either with or without alcohol.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a ramen fan and I frequently make ramen myself. We had the Shoyu ramen with chicken breast. The broth was so salty that we couldn't taste anything else. It was very promising though, with the perfectly cooked egg, the bimi, nori and soft slices of chicken breast. Such a shame that the broth was so overpowering. The chicken wings as a starter were great. The atmosphere was nice as well.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I didn't like the food type (but that didn't influence the review). Despite not liking Ramen, the service was a bit fast food like. It isn't a restaurant anymore than McDonalds is a restaurant. The only difference is they bring the food to your table and then they disappear.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

One of the most exquisite culinary experiences of my life! Ramen is a different experience for your senses, if you are a western :) Great location; friendly staff.