“Quiet location, wonderful sea views”
other travellers have booked this property
Private balcony over the gardens and with pool and sea view
Private balcony with sea view Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private balcony over the gardens and with pool and sea view
Private balcony with sea view
Master bedroom
Master bedroom with sea view
Master bedroom
Living room with sea view
Living room
Living room
2nd bedroom
Twin bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
2nd bathroom
Kitchen with gardens and sea view
Kitchen detail
Sea and gardens view from the balcony
Private balcony
Pool and sea view from the balcony
Jeep tour with my husband Miguel in a classic convertible UMM jeep
Relaxing jeep tour with my husband Miguel in a classic convertible UMM jeep
Jeep tour in classic convertible UMM jeep with my husband Miguek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Simon R
“Quiet location, wonderful sea views”
Reviewed 8 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We enjoyed our stay very much. The apartment was comfortable, spacious and very clean and well-equipped. We would very much like to return to see more of the Island and would have no hesitation in booking the same apartment but would avoid the peak summer months as there was no air con. We had a relaxing time and appreciated the personal attention of Niara.

20 Oct 2018
Thank you very much! I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay in my apartment and you are already thinking about to come back! In fact the apartment doesn't have air conditioning because normally we never have more than 25 C here in Madeira island and it is normally fresh inside the apartment. The big advantage of Madeira is its mild climate all year round: never too hot on summer nor very cold on winter. I'm already looking much forward to meet you again!
EpA_11
Sale, United Kingdom
“Fabulous holiday hub”
Reviewed 28 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We stayed in the apartment for 2 weeks and loved every moment. The apartment was spotless and comfy and the view - oh my goodness. Perfect location.

Nyara was really helpful providing local knowledge re where to eat/shop/catch the bus.

To the right was a lovely fishing village for drinks and food with other restaurants and cafes along the way. To the left is Funchal. We didn't walk all the way along the front but did a good part of it. Again restaurants and cafes along the way.

There is a great shopping centre, The Forum. Fabulous shops, cafes (best burger ever) and a wonderful supermarket. Mananger's special offers on the wine great!

You can get the bus into town from a short walk away. The buses don't take long but can get busy depending on the time of day.

We did a day trip with Nyara's husband on his jeep. We had a great day and went to the west of the island. So much to see and much better than a tour with a big agent. With Miguel, you avoid all the tourists and really get to see what Maderia is all about. He loves his country and you can tell.

Hopefully see you next year! Thank you. We had a really great time.

21 Sep 2018
Thank you very much! I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay so much! You will be always welcome here! I also hope to see you again next year!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in December 2017

7 Apr 2018
Thank you very much! I'm happy you have enjoyed your stay in my apartment and I hope having you here again soon!
_ianhacke...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“A light, clean and spacious apartment with wonderful views of the ocean.”
Reviewed 2 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Much thought has gone into guests’ comfort here and we were delighted to find a pleasant and relaxing holiday home.
The room we used most even in January was the large balcony where we were able to enjoy breakfast and supper each day apart from one. The views of the setting sun and the hundreds of tiny lights appearing on the side of the mountain at dusk were very memorable. I think the furniture here has been updated since the photos were taken And the sound of the waves really did lull us to sleep after long walks.
Despite the pool being unheated my husband found the temperature just about comfortable most days. The pool bar, though, was closed for the duration of our stay, presumably because the area remained uncrowded, which actually suited us well.
We had an excellent lunch at The Fort on the far side of Funchal and enjoyed pasta at the pizza restaurant at the top of the steps opposite the bus stop. Our favourite, though was the restaurant beside this one where we received a warm welcome from waiting staff, complimentary starters and a delicious (and sizeable) main course made up of a selection of fresh fish.
A highlight of our holiday was without a doubt the Jeep tour with Miguel, Nyara’s husband. Such an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and fun guide, we saw parts of Madeira that we would otherwise have missed. The sight of mountains above Nun’s Valley with the deep, peaceful atmosphere will remain with us for a long time.

13 Feb 2018
Thank you very much for such kind words! It was a really pleasure have met both of you here! I'm happy you have enjoyed your stay so much! Miguel and I can not wait to meet you again soon!
TraceyW14...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic holiday/honeymoon on the beautiful island of Madeira. We went with my Sister/Brother in Law for our honeymoon and had an amazing week. Our apartment was outstanding, very clean, comfy, spacious and had every facility you could ask for. Bedroom en-suite, huge balcony with sea view, pool and gardens. We couldn't have asked for better. Nyara the owner was first class, she met and welcomed us, gave us lots of useful information about the area, travel options, hints and tips etc. and her husband Miguel (who took us on a fabulous open jeep day tour) did the same. Such lovely people. We will be looking to return ourselves and are thinking about a family holiday with our parents too. I would highly recommend the apartment to anyone. Thank you so much Tracey & Nigel

5 Nov 2017
Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a great pleasure have met all of you and I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay and your holidays so much! We will be here waiting for your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing