We were so glad that the Enotel Lido have chosen to offer all inclusive board basis now. We went last year and we loved the half board so when we saw a great deal on the internet for all inclusive we jumped at the chance. My girlfriend and I spent another week there in October and it was every bit as good, if not better, than our first time. Rooms are average size, perfect for a couple, and the balcony and side sea view we had was brill. Make sure you ask for this when you book. With the all inclusive we got to sample more of the hotel's delicious food as it included more restaurants than being on half board and it even went so far as to include other bars and etc in the hotel which was great value. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again, wicked hotel, amazing pool and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal