We have been their for two weeks. At least I would say that these holidays have been amazing.
The house was very luxurious. The organization of the Villa and around was excellent( thanks to Noberta )
The Villa looks exactly like the Fotos.
1. Beautifully constructed and finished villa with lovely views and immediate access to bus services to Funchal
2. Nearby cafe with excellent cheap food and friendly service.
1.Described on Trip Advisor's site (where I booked the villa) as having three bathrooms, one with half bath (the reason I booked this particular villa), we discovered one en- suite shower room and a very small general shower room and no bath. The agent did not seem bothered about this misrepresentation. Despite a long discussion with him about the washing facilities, I notice the error is still on the Trip Advisor web site! The lack of advertised facilities makes this very expensive accommodation.
The site also advertises infinity pool and while it didn't bother us, it is not an infinity pool.
2. Because of its location directly on a hill road it was very noisy making sunbathing unpleasant.
3. Internet connection is only reliable in the living area which can be a problem when children want to use it in the bedrooms.
3. Check-out at 10 am is very early and, to make matters worse the agent turned up with cleaner 15 minutes early putting extra pressure on an already pressured situation.
A fantastic place, living area was nice, kitchen had everything you needed, bedrooms were really comfy. Outside BBQ was great and swimming pool was lovely.
Pub just down the road and used the local bus service which was easy and cheap.
A very well equipped villa, with great views over Funchal. The villa has been renovated to a very high standard with attention to detail and I would definitely stay here again. The welcome pack on arrival is a nice touch and the management company make the arrival and departure very easy. The villa is not within walking distance of Funchal, however the local bus service runs past the villa and operates a good service, taxis are approx 10 euro from the town but do not pick one up from the bottom of the toboggan run to go into town as they are charge double. A great place to stay and recharge the batteries.
Beautiful new house, very well equiped with all you need for a enjoyable stay. We loved the big views over Funchal and the sea. Right from the house you can walk up the hill. There is also a little restauran near by, where you can eat very cheap meat and fish. And it is not only cheap, it is also very very good!!! For us holidays on Madeira is a dream coming true! Thanks a lot to Linda, Norberta and Ricardo, who did all to make our stay unforgettable! We will be back soon!