Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 23/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$143
Free cancellation until 21/09/21
Agoda.com
US$112
Hotels.comUS$143
PricelineUS$152
getaroom.comUS$157
1,303 results
All reviews indoor pool residential area short break mini fridge quinta da hotel is located low season small kitchen room was spacious quiet location facilities portugal mezzanine
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Very good, very friendly people, very clean, beautiful, great indoor and outdoor pools!
Nice gym!
Excellent breakfast!
Bar with good drinks and food!
Near Sintra with many beautiful places to visit!
Near beach...
Very Calm place...

Date of stay: May 2021
Miguel Metello, General Manager at Pestana Sintra Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear Mr. Nuno,

We were delighted to hear that your recent stay at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel was delightful and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Our team would like to thank you for your very kind feedback.

Many thanks for choosing Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel for your holiday. We look forward to hosting you again soon at our hotel.

Kind regards,
The Team at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Unfortunately our experience was not the best.

I booked two nights to my parents, as a 35th wedding aniversary gift. I called the hotel several times to arrange the payment (because it was a gift) and to ask about the facilities, as we're in a partial lockdown here in Portugal and I want to make sure that the restaurant and the indoor pool are available.

Through the phone everyone was nice and responsive and told me that from April 19th all the facilities in the hotel will be working normally except the SPA. So I move forward with the reservation in half pension regime, and booked in advance the dinner to the first night.

On friday when my parents arrived to the hotel the restaurant was closed and they had to dinner in the BAR (and only could choose from the BAR menu). On saturday at 1pm, my father called the reception to ask for lunch (because all the restaurants outside the hotel had to close to 1pm and just stay for take away) and they told him that the kitchen was closed at lunch time even for room service. Not even a coffee they could drink. I had to ask for ubereats at distance to delivery at the hotel to my parents (and other costumers had to do the same).
Saturday night, again, they have to choose from de BAR menu but this time had one more plate of meat and fish to choose.

So, a 4 star hotel has the main restaurant closed, does not inform the costumers about it , does not have the kitchen open at lunch time but continues to have a half pension option at reservation.
I know covid had been though to hotels but honestly I hope for much more from Pestana. Specially because they gave us wrong informations about the reservation.

Date of stay: April 2021
Antonio Nazare, Proprietário at Pestana Sintra Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear Mrs. Cristianan,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on your stay at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel. We highly appreciate the feedback provided by our Guests as it helps us improve our daily performance and perfect our service and overall quality.

We are sincerely sorry that you were disappointed with your dining experience. We have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager, and we are taking the necessary measures to improve our offer.

Once again, we thank you for staying at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Pestana Sintra Golf Team

Reviewed 28 December 2020

We booked this hotel for my birthday getaway and were quite disappointed. It was a couple trip yet we were given a room with two single beds and when we asked for a double, were told 'we weren't the first to ask' and there was nothing available.

A big walk to our room, which was just basic, clean though. The bed was uncomfortable. The mini fridge was empty although this is probably due to COVID.

We wouldn't return to this hotel, which is quite far from Sintra. Better to stay somewhere more central.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2020

The hôtel and the room are super clean, the staff are super super Nice, we asked for a room with a balcony when we arrived and they did the best to have it! The breakfast is really delicious. A such beautiful place and very friendly People !!! I recommand it!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2020

My husband and I have stayed at the Pestana Sintra Golf for 3 nights in February.

The hotel is located in quiet residential area 25 minutes driving from the Lisbon city centre. Free private parking on site. However, it was not easy to find a spot even in February

The room was spacious, air conditioned and clean. Comfortable bed. Water pressure, hot water - all good.

The staff was very nice and kind. The breakfast was good with nice variety of food

The SPA was ok, but it always crowded - steam rooms were not hot and the pool was not warm enough for us

It was a good value for money though and I would recommend it to a friend!

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank JJAAs
Helia Carvalho, Owner at Pestana Sintra Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the experience and our team's dedicated, attentive, and professional service. Your comments make us proud and serve as an incentive for continuously improving our service and striving for excellence.

It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you as our Guest. We would like to thank you for staying at Pestana Sintra Golf Resort & Spa Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,