1,792 results
All reviews valley view national palace excellent location underground parking very nice hotel central location fantastic views old town the main square excellent breakfast beautiful place train station tivoli balcony centre castle portugal
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Looks like time travel in the end of the 20th century. In a good way. Excellent location in the heart of the city, just a few steps to the Palacio Nacional de Sintra. I would recommend this hotel for a couples.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
gonçalo r, Guest Relations Manager at Tivoli Sintra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Edvarda,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about your experience at Tivoli Sintra.• We are very pleased that you enjoyed our Hotel, a former XVIII Century Palace, located on the hills of Sintra, UNESCO World Heritage town.
I will pass on to our team, your satisfaction with the service, with the assurance that it will help to maintain the motivation and commitment of all who are part of the Hotel Staff.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Nice room with excellent bed and beautiful view from window. The big issue was getting to the hotel, with the changes in the road network around the hotel its very difficult to find even thought I have stayed there many times before. so much better road sigs are needed to assist people arriving by car

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
gonçalo r, Guest Relations Manager at Tivoli Sintra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear barrycharlton,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience of staying at the Tivoli Sintra.
We are glad that we could proportioned a great stay, and we hope we have the chance to receive you again during your next stay in Sintra.
Truly, the traffic in Sintra has suffered some changes in the last couple of months.
We hope we have the chance welcoming you back on your next stay in Sintra.

Best regards

Reviewed 23 July 2018

very good position, wonderful panoramic terrace, silence, atmosphere, room confortable, panorama on the hill, great international breakfast, courtesy. in the center next to the national palace. external view building not terrible.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Enrico B,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience of staying at the Tivoli Sintra.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, with a prime location on the hills of Sintra, UNESCO World Heritage town.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very comfortable and clean. Rooms are lovely - quite contemporary decor - with private balcony.
The design and decor of the rest of the hotel is clean and well maintained but quite traditional, or you could say- rather dated.
We sat in the small bar for a couple of drinks and were served by an unfriendly barman, who, despite our attempts to engage with him in broken Portuguese, never responded at all. Much to our initial amusement, although this soon became disgust, he stood behind the bar clipping and then filing his nails. We left promptly and needless to say, we didn’t drink there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryann F
gonçalo r, Guest Relations Manager at Tivoli Sintra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Maryann F,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about your experience at Tivoli Sintra. I sincerely apologize about the unpleasant situation. I know that our Hotel Manager talked with you personally and that she also apologized for the situation.
I sincerely hope that you will come stay with us again and allow us to serve you better.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I write a travel blog amomolifestyle.com and choose Tivoli Sintra Hotel as a base for my thirtieth country visited, bsome blog content, as well as my birthday. It has a perfect location. It it within walking distance to shops and restaurants as well as the bus system that provides transportation to everything. The room was large and quite, the bed very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They provided me with a print out of major attractions with entry fees and opening and closing times. The views from the hotel are exceptional. I wandered all over Sintra for a few days and walked into every establishment that advertised the views, but really the best view came from my room! My room had floor to ceiling glass window that gave me an amazing panorama. Tivoli Sintra is a great choice to while visiting Sintra Portugal

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear sacramomov,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your opinion about Tivoli Sintra.
We were glad to know that you liked our rooms and views, also, we appreciate your comments regarding our well-trained staff.
It is a pleasure for us to provide a warm welcoming with excellence service standards and to provide you the opportunity to enjoy the amazing nature of this region, or a pleasant walk to the village, one of the most picturesque in Portugal.