US$203
US$138
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$161
US$123
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

All reviewsgreat free breakfastcommunal spacewild walkersrooms are hugesintra tourperfect locationbed roomrua augustayour luggageno elevatorevery morningtop floorexcellent staythe heart of the citymetro stationdormwifi
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Best hostel we have ever stayed at!!! It was very clean- they have cleaners coming through the place every day to keep it in top condition. The lounge area is very relaxing and great for meeting fellow travellers. Our favourite part of this hostel is the 8 Euro dinners. We had it twice when we were there, once at Lisbon Lounge and once at Living Lounge (sister hostel), both were delicious!!! Very communal. They also organise Lisbon tours and bar hopping! I couldnt have asked for anything more. Lisbon Lounge has set the standards VERY high!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Beautiful hostel, so trendy, clean, spacious, comfortable..suitable for all types of traveller..would definitely stay there again. Wish all hostels were like this...very cool..

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2010

This hostel exceeded all my expectations; great service, location, rooms, everything. Plus, it is inexpensive, even by hostel standards--they could charge 3x what they do and I would still go back to stay there in the future. If you are going to Lisbon, this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2010

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect location near the city center, great staff, extremely clean, and really spacious. We stayed in an 8 bed room, but there was plenty of room for everyone to have enough space and even a table and chairs to hang out at. Each floor is decorated a different artistic theme, and each floor has a lounge area with bean bag chairs where you can hang out or use the free wifi. Bathrooms are immaculately clean, they have both shared bathroom and a private one on each floor for anyone to use. They also cook dinner every night, and for 8euros you get a three course meal with all you can drink wine. Most importantly, they have 1euro beers at any time...which, if you buy beer a lot in Europe, you know is quite rare.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My cousin and Aunts arrived in Lisbon on Friday 10th September 2010 and stayed two nights and my Mum and I arrived on the Saturday and stayed one night.

This is seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed at and I have stayed at a few.

Centrally located, spotlessly clean, lockers under beds, great nights sleep, excellent facilities.

But best of all was the staff. The man who was on duty during the day on Saturday 11th September 2010 was just wonderful. He took plenty of time to show us where to goon the map, taught us a little portugese, told us where to find the best piri piri chicken in Lisbon and to top it off he arranged for bread, cereal, coffee and juice to be set out for our group on the Sunday morning because we were checking out long before breakfast started to catch a bus to Fatima. We really feel that he went above and beyond.

Also, I didn't get to try their regular breakfast as I only stayed the one night but my cousin and Aunts said it was fantastic.

If anyone ever says to me that they're going to Lisbon I will insist to them that they must stay here!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family