“Very good curry”

Ranked #1,891 of 4,651 Restaurants in Lisbon
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The yellow chicken curry I ordered was quite good, very tasty. The quantity served was also quite generous. Sometimes the line to order is with many people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After waiting in line for more than 20 minutes to place my order, the person at the counter said they had no rice and it would take about 45 minutes until rice is ready?! Asian Lab without rice... I had the person repeat their statement in case I misunderstood something through the noise. So I couldn't order the curry I wanted or the other curry, because both are rice dishes. They didn't cross out the 2 rice dishes in the displayed menus to prevent people from wasting time waiting for unavailable items. And without rice there were only 2 noodle dishes to choose from, chow mein and pad thai, which I didn't want. While I was in line I noticed a couple of meals waiting on trays for several minutes, getting cold until the order was completed. Can't rate the food because I didn't get it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit to the Time Out market and as far as our food was concerned, left a bit disappointed. We both had the Thai soup and although it was tasty enough, it was not much more than look warm. I then had the yellow Thai curry and it was slight warmer, however the amount of chicken in the dish was not overgenerous. Nice enough atmosphere at Time Out and we were able to get a seat easy enough on a Wednesday evening

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We had been eating a lot of Portuguese food during our trip and having a pad Thai was a nice change for dinner. The food was very good and prepared while we waited. I had the chicken pad thai which I enjoyed. I also like that they put the spices on the side so I could choose how hot I wanted the dash.

They also offer Takeaway service so you don’t have to eat it there.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I stopped by twice for lunch and the food hit the spot. I ordered Pad Thai chicken and it could have used a bit more garlic and seasoning. The white wine I ordered was tasty too. Have I had better Asian meals in other cities? Yes, however at this spot it was served hot and the portion size was generous and was actually served on plates with flatware and chopsticks =-no plastic as one would expect in an upscale American food court. The service was quick and friendly.