“Fun evening”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We were a group of 8 that wondered upon the restaurant and had an enjoyable meal. The meats were very fresh and tasty and the sides were also hot and plentiful. The staff were fun and even brought "gator" to the table. A nice change from the usual Portuguese meals and a pleasant evening.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Meet not as good as must be, fried stuff in the food bar was not warm enough, over all experiance was ok but can be better.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We went there a group of people for a business dinner and it turned out to bra very good dinner indeed. We had the selection of different kind of meat portions and we tried almost 10 kind of different meat plates, pork sausages, chicken, beef, grilled pineapple, etc. overall a nice restaurant for local cuisine. The waiters very friendly as well

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Very good service and wine. The meat was not always the best quality. Maby it was cause we came late. The buffé was not huge but enough.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Food is not bad.
But they tried to charge me 12€ instead of 7€ because they felt i am not portuguese. Unfortunatelly for them I went 2 weeks ago with my colleagues and I paid 7€ for the same thing.So I gave 7€ to the guy and told him I paid 7€ 2 weeks before and he said "How, you work in the area? Ok, it's 7€".
Next.