“Ws ok”

Boizao Grill
Ranked #3,514 of 4,304 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Meet not as good as must be, fried stuff in the food bar was not warm enough, over all experiance was ok but can be better.

There are newer reviews for Boizao Grill

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We went there a group of people for a business dinner and it turned out to bra very good dinner indeed. We had the selection of different kind of meat portions and we tried almost 10 kind of different meat plates, pork sausages, chicken, beef, grilled pineapple, etc. overall a nice restaurant for local cuisine. The waiters very friendly as well

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Very good service and wine. The meat was not always the best quality. Maby it was cause we came late. The buffé was not huge but enough.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Food is not bad.
But they tried to charge me 12€ instead of 7€ because they felt i am not portuguese. Unfortunatelly for them I went 2 weeks ago with my colleagues and I paid 7€ for the same thing.So I gave 7€ to the guy and told him I paid 7€ 2 weeks before and he said "How, you work in the area? Ok, it's 7€".
Next.

1  Thank Luccou
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We came to this rstaurant after a long tiring day just to get something to eat and because it was near our hotel. But the great different grilled meats which just kept on coming one after another in different tastes was a great experience and made it great ending for the day.
just remember to go here witha good appetite!!!