“Excellent in all respects”

Lisboete Restaurante
Reserve with
Lisboete Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,687 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: French, Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Chef is French and his wife is Portuguese. All the front of house staff were very efficient and extremely pleasant and helpful. The restaurant is housed in a historic building with exposed brickwork in panels. The food is exquisite and the five course menu is the cheapest I have ever found for this quality! Every courses was a delight and the wine list is short but very well chosen with chef's recommendations at low prices. This is now my favourite restaurant anywhere!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for our wedding dinner.
What an excellent choice. The service us excellent, the food is just amazing.
We really enjoyed and should recommend this little jem to everyone.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife and i had a wonderful experience Lisboete, a small elegant restaurant in the heart of Lisbon. A little difficult to find as it is off the beaten path but worth it. We had the 6 course tasting menu with wine flights. Some called it “expensive” but I think it’s a bargain at about 80 euros (including wine). Service was outstanding and accomodating - we tried 6 different wines paired very nicely with each course. Waiter was knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. By far our best meal in Lisbon (and we had dinners at the Four Seasons and Tivoli hotels as well). We will certainly return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We literally closed our eyes and savored each new taste. Seriously, a wow.
This absolute gem of a restaurant ( I wish I lived in Lisbon and could dine there regularly) was a standout (in a trip of fabulous dining spots). At only 42 euros, the six course tasting menu was a steal. I thought I'd read the information incorrectly--42 euros? Yup! From one delicious morsel to the next, we couldn't believe our luck. Well, not just luck, but also the reviews of others on Tripadvisor (thanks!)
Service was amazing, with a lovely lady and a young man serving alternate plates--who explained each dish and who seemed as happy as we were.
The sedate, elegant, simple room, with exposed stone wall and beautiful lighting was a delightful backdrop for the food. Perfection.
We were actually sad to leave when the meal was over.
Thank you so much Lisboete!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered the 6 course menu together with the wine arrangement. It was perfect in every way. Not too heavy and all very sophisticated. The chef speaks French, I noticed. He really did an outstanding job. Why I particulary liked is that everythibg was very light, I slept very well after dinner