“Good meal”
Review of Lisboa Ha Mesa

Lisboa Ha Mesa
Reserve with
Lisboa Ha Mesa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #272 of 5,111 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$11 - US$56
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Description: Very high quality restaurant. Serious quality food, based on Portuguese dishes and grilled.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this restaurant because it was close to our hotel. The place has a homely feel, starting from the service. My fish dish was pretty good; my husband got meat in a mushroom sauce which was so tasty, he is still raving about it. Very honest prices.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent restaurant in the tourist walking street with good food choice. Price is not high, all the food is fresh and very tasty, lovely stuff, great service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

5 stars on the Lagareiro Octopus and 5 stars on the Fried Squid in garlic sauce..can't go wrong here :)

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We were scrambling to find a place for dinner right at dinner time and decided to come here based on TA reviews. We were a little sad when we sat down as it looks like your typical tourist trap restaurant with menus in 5 languages. We decided to stay as it was a Sunday and there were not many other great looking options that we were finding. We had an excellent bottle of wine (totally forget the label!). My husband had clams as a starter which were great, I had their Lisboa ha Mesa salad with fruits (a large mix of melon, oranges topped with parmesan cheese)... it was a little strange but it fit the bill and the oranges were awesome. My husband had the grilled tuna which was incredibly salty (almost to the point of not being able to eat it). I had wanted the octopus rice but was told they did not have rice that day (??), so opted for the Lagareiro Octopus which was very tasty. The octopus was not the best I have had, but it was tasty. The veggies were shredded and way too oily. Overall, the meal was hot and filling but definitely not out of this world by any means.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The service was very friendly and fast. I had octopus with potatoes and it was very tasty. I highly recommend it.