1. Apartment is completely renovated, lovely, convenient, fully equiped, in an old building in a charming steep street of Lisbon.
2. Our host, Joana, was very nice and more then willing to accommodate our needs in terms of arriving and leaving time [and allowed us to leave luggage a bit longer in the apartment on our last day, when we wanted to browse the city a little bit more, before heading to the airport].
3. You will find everything you need in the apartment. I really liked how each guest received three towels of a unique pattern... It was so great, because - when I enter the bathroom, I didn't had to guess which of dozen white towels is mine ;) ... So convenient!
4. Location is great. Old part of town, narrow steep streets, view from the window was great also: you were able to see in the far distance the 25 de Abril Bridge and Christ the King (Cristo Rei) statue... wow!
5. Every day, after the whole day of exploring the city, we were so happy to return to our "home".
6. There is a good supermarket really close to the apartment, and that was real great, because we used to have breakfast at "home"...
Would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone :)
Obrigada, Joana! :)More