“Found my Pisco Sour in Portugal”
Review of Wine & Pisco

Wine & Pisco
Ranked #3,271 of 4,306 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Portuguese, Peruvian, Fusion, Wine Bar
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Took the metro to the Restauradores station. Stopped in this place for a cocktail because they had me at "Pisco" and I was craving a Pisco Sour (famous drink in Chile). This place was across from Rossio Square tucked away in corner with other establishments (The Beer Station, Irish & Co, Capricciosa Rossio). The service was friendly, the cost for drinks were very reasonable and the patio inviting. They do small tapas but we ate dinner next door at Capricciosa Rossio. I would recommend this place for a quick drink.

There are newer reviews for Wine & Pisco

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Stopped by here for a couple of drinks before dinner around 18:30 - note that the restaurants in this square pay for a musician to play/sing in a small bandstand from 19:00 - 21:00 each night, so sitting outside is advisable.
We stopped here because I saw the name and wanted to introduce my wife to Pisco Sour - but sadly their version was not particularly good; way too sweet and sickly. A bit sad because the staff were very accommodating and engaged with their customers so the experience was only marred by the poor drinks.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I walked by several times thinking how romantic to sit on the patio with sangria listening to live music. Finally I returned, but it's not that anything made my visit sour. It's just nothing made it sweet :(. Great location, but lacks caliber despite the amazing location.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed a good cocktail (PiscoTonic) in the shade! Nice square and friendly service. Stumbled upon this place while wandering through the neigbourhoud.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Over priced ... Bad quality... Beer 40cl 5€ ???? Are this a strip club prices ?? This is ridiculous how lisbon is turning a tourist trash service!!!