You know how they say that if everyone is sitting at one place, and no one is at the place next to it, go to the one that has all the customers? Well, don't do that here. They have all the customers because they practically gang tackle you to get you in the door. Also, they have mouthwatering pictures of the food open in the menus at each place setting. Beware.
The meal did not seem so bad while we were eating, although it really did not taste like fresh fish and was the worst we had so far this week. Then when we got the bill, it definitely became our worst meal! The prices charged were not what we expected.
1) They charged for the bread --- OK, I guess that is the norm here
2) They added a service charge -- once we complained, they took it off but
Here is where it gets worse.....
3) The tuna I had was 4 Euros more than the price in the picture.
4) My husband's mixed seafood was supposed to have a squid in it and instead had the boniest part of some unknown fish.
5) The wine we asked for (at 12.95) was not the wine which was served or charged for (17.50). When we complained about that they whisked the empty bottle off the table.
6) As we were complaining, they started shouting at us:
"I've been to America -- I always pay for service there!"
"You used this much [his fingers were showing an inch on the small bottle] of olive oil, and we didn't charge for that!"
Do not go to this place. In fact, as you go past it and please warn other potential customers away.