6,376 results
All reviews the executive lounge sky lounge tipico restaurant guest services swimming cap metro station junior suite sete rios city centre jardim zoologico excellent hotel indoor pool business district business hotel five star hotel blue line close to the airport
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Good comfortable large rooms with superb bed, quiet and only a 8 Euro taxi ride into the centre of Lisbon. Reception staff on arrival where very efficient and the other staff were ok. There is a 'subway' just up the road as well as a supermarket, some cafe's and restaurants. There is a well equipped gym and rather nice pool.
All good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Roderick M, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the comfort of your bed left such a good impression upon you.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hotel Corinthia was a highlight of our time in Lisbon! It felt like a spa/resort experience and I am pleased that it was an option for the See Tickets NOS Alive festival ticket package otherwise I may not have heard of this hotel. We used VRBO for other stays on this trip around Spain and Portugal which were nice also but sometimes you just need that comfortable stay and Corinthia was just that! We had another home stay arranged and paid for for the final night before leaving Portugal to return home to Canada but we instead returned to the Corinthia to have one last great night in Lisbon! The nearby restaurants and general location close to major freeways was another bonus. Some patrons of the hotel sure seemed to stare at us - not sure if it was our casual attire or that we are a mixed enthnicity couple - nevertheless we are confident in who we are and didn't care what the seemingly uptight patrons thought of us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that the experience with us was the highlight of your time on Lisbon. It make us feel very honored.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This is a classy hotel, and well deserving of its five-star status. The rooms are excellent (we paid a small sum to upgrade to a junior suite) and the beds vast and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is pretty good, the experience augmented by a very efficient egg chef.

Some people might be put off by the hotel's location in the business district, outside the normal tourist areas, but there's a metro station nearby where you can get an all-day pass for Lisbon's comprehensive network of light rail, buses and trams. A taxi to the main seaside area of the city costs a little over six euro, though the metro is cheaper, if a little less comfortable at peak hours.

Concierge service at the Corinthia is first class, and they'll arrange tours and other amenities with little bother. The picturesque town of Sintra is well worth seeing, as is Cascais/Estoril farther up the coast, and you can arrange to be picked up at the hotel by a shuttle bus, and returned at the end of your trip.

There are several good restaurants near the hotel, including a seafood one just across the road, which is very good and very reasonably priced.

Room tip: See what an upgrade will cost a few days before you're due to travel.
Date of stay: June 2016

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the rooms left such a good impression upon you.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a Grand opulent foyer and helpful reception staff. The concierge desk took our bags to our room. The room was quoted spacious but a little tied.I'm not one to be negative as I was in Lisbon to site see, eat at fine restaurants and experience the culture.
That's exactly what we did we didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but we
After a short flight we were off the plane and into a private taxi and in the hotel within half an hour. We were greeted by the door man that lead us into an opulent grandeur foyer. The staff were friendly and efficient and our bags were delivered by the concierge to our room. The room to be honest was a little tied. The bed was very comfortable. I won't over analysis as we were here to experience history,culture and the food so as long as the bed comfortable and the bathroom was clean I was quite pleased. I
took full advantage of the gym swimming pool and sauna. I couldn't fault it as there were clean towels and jugs of fruit and water. I felt very relaxed in both and the cleanliness was second to none.
As for the city of Lisbon it had everything for me the blend of the old town meeting the new. The culture and the food would encourage me to want to go again.
I must also mention that after visiting the Monestry (which is a must see) on my birthday and experiencing the best of the weather. We started the birthday celebrations at about 4pm by having a couple of beers at Rossio Square. When we got back to our hotel by the easy accessible tube we were totally surprised to find a chocolate cake with Happy Birthday written in pipework and a bottle of champagne. They even had a typed note congratulating me. The attention to detail was second to none. After getting over a long day we decided to have a quick power nap. This didn't go to plan as we woke close to 9pm. Panic and a quick rush to get ready to continue my Birthday.I need not have worried as the help at reception was impeccable. I knew what I wanted and they truly delivered. I wanted a top of the range Portuguese restaurant in the heart of town that gave a good range food that would compliment a bottle of fine wine. They truly gave me that and they took it a step further I was greeted by the waiter who was a perfect gentleman. He knew all about he's food and wine. I also requested a Jazz club to end the night and the reception desk were spot on. Not only did our waiter served us with impeccable manners and professionalism he was also instructed by the Corinthia reception staff to escort us to a small jazz club just a 100 yards from the restaurant. It was a birthday to remember.
Many thanks to all the staff in the Corinthia Hotel you made our time there very magical.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the birthday surprise left such a good impression upon you.

Thank you for choosing us to spend your birthday and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Every aspect and detail was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and we felt pampered throughout our stay. Breakfast buffet covered every conceivable requirement and coffee cup was kept constantly topped up! Great location for jumping on the Metro for downtown or a train to Sintra, and the zoo just a short walk away.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the staff left such a good impression upon you.