All reviews small kitchen rooftop pool minute walk to the centre large room marques de pombal desk staff comfortable hotel pastries fridge metro renovation supermarket taxi square
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

VIP from at least 80's. Some of the enviroment date back to that. Rooms were clean and toalets had no problems, obviously updated relatively recently compared to the rooms.
Rooms have a little kitchenette but usability is questionable. Fridge is small, like a minibar and other stuff didn't work too well.
Rooms are spacious.
Breakfast good.
AC is a bit tired,in the temperatures we experienced, between 30 and 42 C, the room was just bearable.
In all price quality relationship relatively good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

... excellent location, proximity to metro, markets, restaurants with local food, ... the rooms are quite comfortable, spacious and comfortable, the cleanliness might be slightly higher, as well as the service, ... the food is quite solid , usually for a hotel of this type, all in all, I prefer to have a great location, .. with a small critique I recommend this hotel, ...

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel is in need of a major renovation to update the rooms. While our room was very large, the carpets and furniture was very, very old and grubby looking. Mattresses were encased in a plastic coated pad the reminded me of a baby crib. What the hell were they covering up! A/C was not too good. Couple we were traveling with had to change rooms 3 times and still not happy with their room. Hotel is advertised as having the best rooftop pool area in Lisbon, which is why we booked it. Guess what, rooftop is closed for renovations! We were very pissed off. Area of town is sketchy as well. Street did have a handy condom dispensing machine on the sidewalk! I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: My tip is don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I'm not one to complain...but this hotel is very tired and quite overpriced. There was a huge stain on the sofa which was very uninviting and the advertised 'kitchenette' consisted of a sink and a hob. There was no microwave. This is highly misleading. The pillows on the bed were tiny and the lumpiest pillows I've ever encountered so slept really bad. The roof pool area was also closed even though that was the main selling point when i booked this hotel. On the positive, the location is fantastic and the staff were polite.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Asked for 2 pillows but they only had 1 as no more were available. Air con was not working. Carpets where disgusting there was blood stains next to my bed and other big stains .English Breakfast had tin mushrooms and soggy bacon. Scrambled egg was nice though.Unfortunately there was not much to choose from. After first night I asked for a new room which I got and it had laminated floors. But still air con was not working probably and even on the 9th floor it was to loud outside to leave the windows open. I liked the curtains as they didn’t let any light in and the staff was also friendly. But I think this was the worse hotel I ever went to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business