I have been for 5 days/4 nights to this hotel. Everything exceeded my expectation from the arrival at reception to the checking-up from the hotel.
The hotel itself and furniture in my room were not new, but I did not see this as minus. My room and bathroom were spacious,quiet and clean and had a view on side street. According to words of my tourist guide, water from bathroom was drinkable, and I drank this water when I was in the room, and I had not any problem with health. The accommodation was really nice, beds were comfortable. The room itself was composed of: bedroom, sitting and kitchen sections. Also, I experienced one of the best house keeping service I had so far. The room and bathroom were absolutely clean whenever I returned to the room.
The hotel staff were helpful, informative, kind, particularly the reception staff. I really felt as very valued guest.
I had good buffet breakfasts that included variety of food, drink. pastries, fruit. There was something for everybody's taste.
The hotel is 100-150 meters away from Marques Square, the same-named metro stop, the amazing park, tourist buses stop. It is close to food and wine shops, coffee-houses, restaurants. Also, I notices two sexy-shops in the street where the hotel located, but area around the hotel is safe, quiet, without problems. Although,metro stop was near, I did not use it. I enjoyed walking with my friends,and we used to take a walk to Rossio square. It was extremely pleasing walking experience. My recommendation for tourists: use combination of: walking, tourist buses and rarely taxi service. Let me mention some taxi prices: distance Square Rossio - the hotel is 6 EUR, Ocenarium - the hotel is 12 EUR.
Overall excellent service of the hotel accompanied with amazing sight-seeing in this fabulous city made my stay more beautiful.
If you are looking for a hotel with remarkable service and good ratio between what you pay and what you get for it, relatively close to downtown with possibilities to take the pleasant walks to many important points of the city at any time, then take into consideration this hotel. No matter what reason of your travel is: sight-seeing, business or something else, I would recommend you this hotel. And, have an enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel VIP Executive Marques has at your disposal 84 spacious studios with complete kitchenette that make all the difference by combining the two sides of your life, work and family. Our services offered were made thinking of our clients' comfort - enjoy a relaxing sauna or the swimming pool on the terrace with a panoramic view over the city. You can also use our bar after a day's work. To organize meetings, we have available a conference room, situated on the top floor with natural light. With capacity for up to 50 persons. The Aparthotel VIP Executive Suites Marques is located in the city centre, less than 150 meters from Marques de Pombal Square and the famous Avenida da Liberdade, also has a prime location for easy access to public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Executive Marques Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Suites Marques Aparthotel Hotel Lisbon
- Vip Executive Hotel Marques
- Vip Executive Lisbon