US$247
US$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$181
US$160
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$101
US$97
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$256
  • Room Service
US$169
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$181
US$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$195
US$183
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$223
US$195
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

TRYP Lisboa Oriente Hotel(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$171
Priceline
US$319
HotelsClick
1,889 results
All reviewsmetro stationmarques de pombalhop on hopgood sizeminute walkcity tourpastriesbreakfast roomvery nice hoteldesigner shopsexcellent locationmain avenuehotel restaurantfour nightsnespresso machinecomfortable bedsexploring lisbon
Reviewed 29 August 2017

... says the sentence on the plate at the reception. Basically, I couldn't agree more with this. The hotel is perfectly located, literally few meters from the "Marques de Pombal" metro station. You can get there easily (approx 30 mins) from the airport using metro - with just one change on one of the station. From the hotel you can either take bus/metro of just have a walk into the old city centre - second option will obviously take more time, but you'll be able to see more.
Check-in was quick and efficient. The staff has provided all the needed information about the hotel, even provided some guidance on the most important attractions in Lisbon.
The room was very nice, clean and spacious - however we had a Suite, so I can't say how the standard looks like. The thing we liked the most was a balcony, which was huge - I would even say it was a terrace. The view from the balcony was fantastic, we could see a Marques de Pombal statue, as well as part of the Lisbon at the Alfama direction as well as the river. Bathroom is big enough and clean too. We had some issues with regulation of the air condition, but we managed to find proper settings. Room service was perfect, the room was like new every day.

Breakfast was fine, selection of warm and cold food was pretty good (personally I was missing boiled eggs), obviously a lot of fruits. Coffee was at most average, but not a big problem for us. As expected, it was a bit crowded between 9-10 - so we tried to eat a bit earlier. The service staff during breakfast was fast and helpful - simply professional. Summarizing - you can easily get better breakfast elsewhere, but definitely you won't get disappointed.

The staff in the hotel overall very nice - exactly as I heard about Portuguese. You need some advice? There you go. You need some ice? Not a problem, go to the restaurant - you'll get a bucket. You need you car parked - the staff is here to help.

One of the improvements I would suggest is to place ice dispensers on the corridors - this is to avoid going to the restaurant every time I needed a bit.

Overall - the hotel met our expectations - perhaps was a bit pricey, but of course we've seen the price when booking. I would definitely stay there again - but only if I could book one of the suites :). You can really smile and cheer here!

Room Tip: If possible, get one of the suites - the balcony allows for spectacular views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017

All in all this was a good stay. It is pretty far away from the river and the busy centre (20 minutes on the clock, powerwalking) and the return trip from the center is uphil. However, the subway is very close and I found it to be very useful during my stay. It also very close to the terminal for two companies of hop on/off buses, so you can have a choice between them. The staff was kind, provided me with directions and answers even before checking in and, furthermore, I felt blessed that they managed to provide me with a room when I arrived, earlier than the normal check in time. I booked a standard single room but received a standard twin which overlooked the side street. The windows were great, barely any street noise at the fifth floor (but I always left them closed and the aircon on). The room was spacious, it had two armchairs, a desk, a minibar big enough to fit your own 1L water bottle and a 0.5L one next to it, an iphone dock (which, unfortunately, was fit for older iphones which don't use lightning ports). Both the room and the bathroom were clean and well maintained. The safe in the room was positively huge, I believe it can fit a normal laptop inside. (my netbook fit with plenty of room to spare)

The breakfast may be the only thing I had an issue with - an absolute lack of vegetables. The selection of cold cuts was pretty small and not too mach variety in warm dishes but you could chose enough to have a decent meal each morning. If you are the type that likes some fresh cucumbers, tomatoes or bell peppers with your breakfast, though, you have no luck. There is nothing at all. The juices available also felt rather... not sure how to put it but not too natural.
The pastries selection was fabulous. The serving personnel was very attentive not to let dishes run out.

I didn't spot too many places to eat around and I prefered taking the subway to Restauradores/Rossio/Baixa each night for dinner. I am sure, though, that you can find options closer if you look or ask the reception desk.

All in all, I would recommend this place if you don't mind being a bit out of the way of the busy centre.

Room Tip: The side street was very quiet, not sure if the Avenida ones are the same.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great hotel and a great stay. We stayed here 3 nights. Close to center of Lisbon (within 15 min walk). Reception was fantastic, customer service top notch and breakfast was included. Rooms were very nice and comfortable, very clean.
It was my wife's birthday during our stay and they had left a bottle of champagne with some desert for us as well as a note wishing her happy birthday.
I loved this hotel, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigBlu4
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The hotel is right on the Avenida de Libertade and our room overlooked a side street but had a decent view over the city. Noise from the street was an occasional problem but OK if you shut the window and used the air-con. Comfortable room with a good bathroom, mini-bar and satellite TV. There is a gym and spa (We didn't use them so cannot comment) and a restaurant/bar. The bar is OK, at the higher price end but was very quiet when we visited. It doesn't appear to be particularly well advertised and we decided to eat out in the livelier parts of the city. Breakfast is buffet style with a decent choice but gets busy around 9.15 and another room is opened. Staff unfailingly friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the avenue
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. We stayed 3 nights before taking a train to Porto. The hotel itself is on the main shopping district, Liberdade. After having lived in Chicago, IL USA, it appeared similar to the Miracle Mile (Michigan Ave). It is also very close to the public train, which we used to get from the airport to hotel and again from hotel to main train station to connect with our train to Porto. It is a little far from the waterfront and Alfama if you are walking, but still only took us 20-30min to walk mostly anywhere. Cabs are fairly cheap and plentiful is walking uphill and distances isn't accessible.

The room itself was nicely appointed and quiet at night; we did not face Liberdade, though we were able to hear adjoining rooms and individuals in the hallways. The bed was very comfortable and the shower had great pressure, never got cold. We had complimentary breakfast included with our stay and very much appreciated the choices each day, as well as the early hours of operation as we usually were up early to go touring.

I would stay here again if back in Lisbon!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple